Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lord Bracknell - A Health Bulletin!

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Never met you , enjoyed reading you both, thinking of you both. All the very best of luck LB.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Chap, get yerself sorted, we've got a bunch of Ironsides matches to get to next season!

Wishing you all the best with it Mister Ed, from Louise, Sharon, Mark and me x

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
roz , myself and Lord b have argued on here repeatedly and rarely agree , that's pretty immaterial now, I'm genuinely gutted and would appreciate it if you would pass on my best wishes to him, I will be keeping my fingers crossed.

I'm not sure if "gutted" is the poorest choice of word ever or the funniest.

Anyway, best of luck, Ed. I've been there and come through - minus a foot or so of intestine, but I can't say I miss it.

Too much information?

Vicar!

Jul 22, 2003
Worthing
It's a difficult road, lined with unexpected humour and a few tears. You are a great couple and will come through.
Love Vicar and Ros,

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Had the pleasure of meeting Lord B in my time and, as we all know, one of life's good guys who's "holistic view" of issues Paul Barber is probably jealous of! Tireless community campaigner and not just the Albion related stuff. Get well soon, poor cancer doesn't stand a chance!

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Firstly, congratulations on the nuptials. I hope Lewes Cathedral had to procure itself a new stock of altar wine, if you get my drift. On the second, less positive news, my thoughts and prayers are with you sir and your good lady. Give this scumbag the fight it truly deserves, and I hope you're the winner, not it.

I'm very touched by all these kind messages of support.

I can only apologise, though, for being responsible for an NSC thread that has reached 90 posts without someone kicking off.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there

I can only apologise, though, for being responsible for an NSC thread that has reached 90 posts without someone kicking off.

How dare you interrupt me, I was just about to send my best wishes and then you interrupted my flow.
Hmmm poor attempt at kicking off :)
All the very best of wishes you Albion legend, we're all behind you.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
So sorry to hear Lord B, feel better soon. I have good drugs if you need them!!! All the best to you both xx

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
In true NSC tradition I must ask "source?"

All the best and look forward to seeing you again once this football lark starts again. Must say there are better ways to spend the close season though!

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
Ed - good luck with it. And thanks for being open about it.

Keep on keeping on.

Warren

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)

Whatever anyone want's to say about NSC, it's at times of real care and issues away from our beloved team that NSC comes into it's own, this thread yet again shows the real good side of this great forum. The best of everything that's good, my good friend.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Get well soon Lord B. Never met you but been reading NSC for 13 years now, and a poster I always trust and respect.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here