All the best Lord B

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Thoughts and prayers are with you - all the best

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Bloody hell, both bits of news are news to me. Firstly congratulations on your wedding, secondly all the best Ed. Don't know what else to say. What a pisser.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Can only echo what has already been said, all the best Lord B

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I spent a little time slipping Lord B through various letterboxes within Lewes District Council, during the campaign to kick the politico *******s in the unprotected area.

I recall sliding up to a fairly normal looking house and doing the dreaded deed. I'll never forget seeing a silhouette of a small dog awaiting my deposit. No sooner had the pamphlet brushed past the draught excluding fake hairs, I saw Lord B destroyed and ripped to pieces.

This was the paper version of the gnome impersonator. The real version is built of much stronger stuff, I am certain.

Best wishes from BN1.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
It is people like Ed and Roz who remind me what a wonderful institution the Albion fan-base is, an extraordinary array of backgrounds, ages, political beliefs, home towns, professions, trades, hobbies, attitudes and skills with nothing much in common except an undying sense of fraternity and one common interest.

Well said. All the best Lord B.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Good luck to you both.

My mother in law had some luck with bowl cancer by eradicating all food additives from her diet and grinding up apricot kernals and other bits and pieces to put in horrible looking smoothies. This has worked twice for her. If you are interested PM and i will get more information for you (you can also goodle it of course).

Anyhow enough of the new age mumbo jumbo. Take care of each other.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Regards and best wishes..Gold

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here