Lord Bracknell - A Health Bulletin!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
SO sorry to hear that Roz. Ed is a GENUINE Albion legend. A bit like yourself in fact. Time to focus squarely on the positives methinks. Like the possible loss of that straggly ill-kempt beard. Ed's, that is. Obviously. Oh dear, this is all going disastrously wrong. I'll stop keying now.

Big kisses and manly hugs to you both xx

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Memories of my mother going through a few bouts of chemo are laced with a certain dark comedy that I doubt would seem as such without her pulling through. Her wig was endlessly hilarious and back to front. Hope it works just fine and you get to see the funny side after. Godspeed to full recovery.

Richard Tiltmans Shin Pad

Rustingtons' Mr Guiness
Jan 10, 2012
North Stand, Row Q
Best wishes to Lord B, and also to you Lady B. I don't know either of you, but that doesn't matter really.......keep the faith.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Sincere best wishes to you both, we may all have a different opinions about footy but that really is insignificant. Fingers crossed for a speedy recovery Ed.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Best wishes LB, GA is waiting for you!!

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Best wishes good sir - It's a horrible thing to have but i know you'll give it a right good kicking.

All the best.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Firstly, can I thank everyone who sent such kind messages of congratulation when we recently got married. It was brilliant to see some of you at our "Big Fat Wedding Night Down at The Dorset" too and thanks for the brilliant presents and cards.

Some of you know that Lord B hasn't been well lately and we both think it'd be helpful to say what's what in this respect. Recently he was diagnosed with bowel cancer and he will be starting a course of chemotherapy in the next week or so. Conveniently, most of this treatment is outside the football season!

Right now he gets a bit tired and of course, having chemo isn't going to be a total breeze but for all that, he's feeling very cheerful and optimistic. He's still at work at most definitely doesn't want to be viewed as some sort of Brave Victim. He's just Lord B. Argumentative and bolshy as ever!

Feel to get in touch though. He's very happy to talk about his condition.

Roz
(Who really IS Lady Bracknell now and has a certificate to prove it!)
roz , myself and Lord b have argued on here repeatedly and rarely agree , that's pretty immaterial now, I'm genuinely gutted and would appreciate it if you would pass on my best wishes to him, I will be keeping my fingers crossed.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
At times like this I always return to wise words of ex Tory Michael Mates which LB will quite obviously a appreciate.

Ed, don't let your back passage grind you down.

I wish you a smooth ride through the treatment.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
All the best for getting through the treatment and back to full health. You're strong Ed, and will overcome this.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Best wishes and positive attitude. My Mum recently went through the same and she is as good as she has ever been now, Keep the faith!

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
Well bracknelzebub, you ain't allowed to book out, you have a missus and a furball to think of.
May as well just get better and get on as before eh?

And you might want to collect on my next round, since our last natter together at THE 3-0.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
It is people like Ed and Roz who remind me what a wonderful institution the Albion fan-base is, an extraordinary array of backgrounds, ages, political beliefs, home towns, professions, trades, hobbies, attitudes and skills with nothing much in common except an undying sense of fraternity and one common interest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports