Lord Bracknell - A Health Bulletin!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Tbe is thread actually highlights the stupidity of the hatred threads we bave on here , I am on the train pissed at Victoria so I am bound to regret this in tbe morning , I am genuinely choked about lbs condition , we are at polar opposites in our views , **** it , lost my tbread now , just hope lb gets through this ok

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'm sure you already know all about it, LB, but as its chemo the prognosis is good. Even a bit of surgery isn't the end of the world. My understanding (from various friends who have been in this particular boat) is the chemo will be knackering, but stick with it. The nasty cells will hate it much more than you will.

For the rest of you still in rude health and feeling good . . . roughage is recommended (and I don't mean watching the palace) - start right now. We eat too much fast food that has nothing challenging in it, and it makes the bowel lazy. You can get diverticulitis (sharp pains and a daily season ticket requirement to frequently visit the lavs - blighted my life some years ago), or worse. It doesn't kick in till you get into your 50s, so don't be smug, students (so many on here, sigh). Treat yourself to daily fibre. Celery is good. You can even dip it in curry sauce.

Regards to all.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Tbe is thread actually highlights the stupidity of the hatred threads we bave on here , I am on the train pissed at Victoria so I am bound to regret this in tbe morning , I am genuinely choked about lbs condition , we are at polar opposites in our views , **** it , lost my tbread now , just hope lb gets through this ok

[yt]ra3vjmKSpUg[/yt]

I'm sure you already know all about it, LB, but as its chemo the prognosis is good. Even a bit of surgery isn't the end of the world. My understanding (from various friends who have been in this particular boat) is the chemo will be knackering, but stick with it. The nasty cells will hate it much more than you will.

For the rest of you still in rude health and feeling good . . . roughage is recommended (and I don't mean watching the palace) - start right now. We eat too much fast food that has nothing challenging in it, and it makes the bowel lazy. You can get diverticulitis (sharp pains and a daily season ticket requirement to frequently visit the lavs - blighted my life some years ago), or worse. It doesn't kick in till you get into your 50s, so don't be smug, students (so many on here, sigh). Treat yourself to daily fibre. Celery is good. You can even dip it in curry sauce.

Regards to all.
Curiously, now I've been diagnosed, I've been advised to avoid a high fibre diet.

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
I hope you have a speedy recovery, your Lordship. And congratulations to you and her Ladyship on your nuptuals.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports