Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lord Bracknell - A Health Bulletin!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Well bracknelzebub, you ain't allowed to book out, you have a missus and a furball to think of.
May as well just get better and get on as before eh?

And you might want to collect on my next round, since our last natter together at THE 3-0.

TWO furballs, surely? I believe there is a new canine, providing competition for That Git Of A Dog.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
My mother had bowel cancer 26 years ago, had surgery and chemo, recovered fully, and finally passed on late last year aged 85 due to a completely unconnected illness. Its a breeze! Best of luck, Brighton Legend.

Poppett63

Jul 16, 2011
All of our very Best Wishes, our family knows just how much we owe you and the few for the survival of the club. Make sure Lady B takes good care of you.

You even get the blessings of a Retired Archbishop!

Lord B, Don't be Druv

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Hope all goes well Ed and take care mate.

Puts all the current fun and games at the Amex into perspective.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Best of luck M'lord

hope to see you both on Friday.
They don't do Harveys in the railway club though

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
Wishing you all the best and hope the treatment goes well with not too many side effects. Take care both of you x

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
All the best, Lord B.

Best wishes to Lord B, and also to you Lady B. I don't know either of you, but that doesn't matter really.......keep the faith.

I did exchange PM's once with Lord B regarding parking at Lewes Station for matches, and I believe he may be a closet train and bus spotter like me. I therefore feel that I qualify to wish him and his good lady best wishes with treatment and hope that he will soon be fighting fit again.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
hope you get well soon
best wishes

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Just as an added point, Mr Bassford and Mrs Bassford-South (along with their 10-week old puppy, Flash) were guests of ours on Sunday evening, and both were great company and in fine form.

Considering his situation, Ed was very positive, bullish and frank - just as I'd expect him to be. We said it at the time, and I'll repeat it here - all our love, hopes and wishes for the coming course of Sellafield-flavoured pills.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here