Lopez

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
All part of the modern games whether we like it or not. There was contact, not sure if it was worth a second yellow but I'm more that happy to take it and the win. Looking forward to the draw on Sunday.

tweenster

Oct 16, 2009
Lincoln
It was a shockingly late tackle; I agree it didn't need the multiple rollovers but it was a yellow card regardless. And if you're on a yellow card you must be more careful.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Well he has been watching ZAHA's continual diving helping palarse win matches and thought he would try, didn't quite get it right as he didn't dive in the penalty area but a sending off will do nicely

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Holding his knee, when contact was with the ankle. Looking to get someone sent off. Not good.

Alright you little palace ****. Winifred spends half the game diving. You really are an annoying little ****, a little saddo who spends his timd trolling our board then "reporting" back to your own scum infested world

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
I quite like little al in an embarassing drunken uncle kind of way.

Yeah but my problem with him is that he is here trolling then slags us off on his own board. A little worm if ever there was one

APACHE

LONGTIME DIEHARD
Feb 18, 2011
THE PROMISED LAND-SUSSEX
Yes, he's a diver that's why he spent the next 10 mins limping when he returned onto the pitch perhaps the p.o. should try getting kicked on the leg and then get up and run like normal.

jackcgull

Feb 1, 2008
Amersham
i thought he looked at ameobi to convey a 'why did you do that?' message. it wasn't at the ref. the first booking was more ridiculous - to say that he was sent off for two soft fouls could also be viewed as - sent off for two petulant, spoilt brat, frustrated lash-outs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports