Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lopez

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Must admit it was more than a tad embarrassing. Especially the little look up to see if the ref was watching followed by another forward roll. Don't really like to see that sort of thing even when our own players do it.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The one sour note of the game. I agree, it was very embarrassing. You won't hear me making excuses for it.

Oh well. Round four beckons. :bigwave:

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Must admit it was more than a tad embarrassing. Especially the little look up to see if the ref was watching followed by another forward roll. Don't really like to see that sort of thing even when our own players do it.

Agreed - he played so well, there was no need for the theatrics.

Sam-

Feb 20, 2012
Anyone seen the phil mcnulty tweet . . something like, " can see why lopez needed treatment and some magic spray, dangerous stuff rolling on the ground "

quite funny. I know what he was doing and its not the best part of his game.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Spanish Dave was fouled , Winifred collapses into a heap without contact.

I don´t think he dived. But I do think he made the most of it, rolling around for or five times.

The little look up before rolling for one more time was a giveaway, very Drogbaesque. And unnecessary.

But a great result, well deserved.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Was too much however shouldn't detract from a stunning performance by Spanish Dave. Joint MOTM alongside Bridcutt for me.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
It was a foul, but the theatrics were embarrassing. Didn't really need to do it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here