Lopez

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
it was there to be seen , clear as daylight.........contact was above the knee , sure he milked it , but it was a foul .

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Looked to me like he got a knee to the thigh - aka a dead leg. That is what he was treated for, why he had trouble standing after, and what you can see in the replay, if you look.

His rolling was a bit comical, but he got caught and got a dead leg. Bit unfair to say it was a dive.

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Looked to me like he got a knee to the thigh - aka a dead leg. That is what he was treated for, why he had trouble standing after, and what you can see in the replay, if you look.

His rolling was a bit comical, but he got caught and got a dead leg. Bit unfair to say it was a dive.
That's exactly what happened, but these Palace trolls won't let facts get in the way. Embarrassing.....yes a dive.......no

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
What about the Newcastle fella in the first half then? Nothing wrong with him....

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Difference is Lopez was caught and made the most out of it, Zaha however looks for contact and dives (book 4 times this season for it already I believe).

:wave:

BEN12360

Dec 30, 2012
Palace Scum f*** off Palace f*** off Palace!!! Anything to do with the Prem leaves you shitting it!! Everytime your their its an embarasment to the Prem!!! PPL watching round the world have the biggest laughs....they say....who are these palace...they think your Buckingham Palace Gardeners FC!!!!!

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I haven't had the benefit of seeing it on TV but whatever happened he was limping for a good 5 mins after the restart and I thought he would be subbed.

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Palace Scum f*** off Palace f*** off Palace!!! Anything to do with the Prem leaves you shitting it!! Everytime your their its an embarasment to the Prem!!! PPL watching round the world have the biggest laughs....they say....who are these palace...they think your Buckingham Palace Gardeners FC!!!!!

Have you been drinking Mr JCL?

JTR938

Nov 24, 2012
Why Are you on here shouldn't be supporting you club against stoke!???
f***ing Chav

BEN12360

Dec 30, 2012
Because they know that against a PL team Palace wither away and shit out!!! Like evry other time they play a big Club like Stoke....most of the time the away team manger is so worried at the prospect of playing palace he pops down into Palce Sainsburys to do his weekly shop!!! Its so good of you guys to build one at your ground

zego

Jul 10, 2003
Shola Ameobi vs David López: toe-to-toe from Ameobi may have been light contact, but enough to make López jump, while runnng at full tilt.

The damage was then due to Ameobi's knee blocking López, catching him mid-thigh.

Watch the replay in slo-mo.

Hurts like hell! no wonder he rolled about ...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports