Lopez

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Zaha dives every match, Lopez exaggerated a foul once. Thats the difference.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It was a foul, but the theatrics were embarrassing. Didn't really need to do it.
But would Newcastle have gone down to 10 without the theatrics? It's FIFA's fault, there should be rules against reacting the way Dave did.

Wasn't a dive though Al, get your facts right.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Must admit it was more than a tad embarrassing. Especially the little look up to see if the ref was watching followed by another forward roll. Don't really like to see that sort of thing even when our own players do it.

This.

Hated the little look up to see if the referee had seen it.

Didn't affect the result though, however much Pardew would like to say it did.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

It would have been 9.8 with another backflip and twist

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
Lopez played really well and defo had a injury as at end he was really struggling with his thigh, but played really well at right back and looked very good on the ball.

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
Lopez What a Player

Lopez played really well and defo had a injury as at end he was really struggling with his thigh, but played really well at right back and looked very good on the ball.

I am a real fan of Lopez, sees things others don't, scores from the penalty spot, hits fantastic free kicks, knows the game and can play anywhere on the right. Ameoble was lucky not to get sent off on the first half and Lopez sruggled through the rest of the match, he was clearly hurt. Lopez didn't give up on the game and his through ball for Hoskins was sublime, Viva David Lopez ten times the worth of Vicente, Olay

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
I only know one jobless Palace fan in all honesty, and thats my missus.

I left a tenner on the dressing table last time I saw her-so she has a job even if neither you nor the social know about it. :p

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I don't think opening your eyes whilst wriggling in pain is a demonstration of looking to confirm that the "trick" has been effectively carried out. The rolling is a little silly, but i don't think he continued after what he learned at a glance mid-roll. It was a foul and he went down a bit theatrically to win the freekick. He's no Drogba. I asked my iphone cover with his face on it and a speechbubble appeared that i had to have translated: i had no hope of him being sent off and despite the ongoing battle between Ameobi and El-Abd i sought for no terrible punishment for the poor chap who i happen to think is a lovely religious guy, but lost his rag today. I hope no one thinks i'm a cheater, it ended with. I want to win, but not with the devil engineering my thoughts and acts.
I said, Spanish Dave, try not to worry, we have the utmost belief in you, but he'd fallen mute and refused to blow another bubble in riposte.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here