Keith Cuss : Man City

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
The East STAND got shitter and shitter as the years progressed. I think they sectioned some of it after a well known poster on here went arse over tit.

My point is that it was not a stand because it was a roofless terrace. The North Stand was a 'Stand' because it had a roof (for most of the time).

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I was Keith's stand in as BB co-ordinator for one match when he could not make it, and was verbally abused by MIKE YAXLEY during the warm up.

eddie_yarwood_203_203x152.jpg

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
The game will stick in my mind for several reasons, the ball"boy" incident, it was an eventful game iirc and also it was at the time that the inflatables were around.

The Man city supporters were under the floodlight in the north east corner and one of their fans had this huge pair of inflatable bright red lips...virtually the whole north stand was in hysterics at this bloke with a 6 foot long pair of lips bouncing up and down.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
The game will stick in my mind for several reasons, the ball"boy" incident, it was an eventful game iirc and also it was at the time that the inflatables were around.

The Man city supporters were under the floodlight in the north east corner and one of their fans had this huge pair of inflatable bright red lips...virtually the whole north stand was in hysterics at this bloke with a 6 foot long pair of lips bouncing up and down.

It was also the only game in which I saw Alan Curbishley miss a penalty!! Fortunately one of the Brightwell brothers encroached into the penalty area... and Curbs didn't miss the re-take!

:ascarf:

Oh, yeah, the Keith Cuss incident was in front of North West terrace - the Lego Stand had been demolished well before that game.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
I was also a BB in Keith's time. FACT.

As was I. Played for the Junior Seagulls 5-a-side supporters team in the Southern Finals.

One game away from making the National Finals. 1-0 up, lost 1-3.

Oh, what could've been...

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
One of them Albion moments i will take to me grave with me!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports