Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Keith Cuss : Man City

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
Anyone here help settle a bet?

Back at the Goldstone, our oversized and overaged ball boy, Keith Cuss, decided that rather than return the ball to the onrushing Man City player he would do a rather skillful back flick header into the stand.

Here's the bet : Did he head it back into the East or the West Stand?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Is there footage on You Tube of this legendary occurence? Personally I thought it was into the West Stand.

D

Deleted User X18H

I pretty sure he gave it such a nod it ended up in Newtown Road

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
Bollocks. Give it five minutes and some smug git with bad spelling will be on crowing about being £50 richer.

I swear it was the East. I remember the horrible purple kit, Keith's skillful flick and I've got a feeling it was a 2-2 draw. My Memory is obviously shite.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
100% West Stand, I was sitting level with where he did. Superb moment, huge cheer, and the club sacked him, shame.

Kendo3

Jul 26, 2004
Uckfield
It was definately the west, it was halfway between the left of the dugouts and the goal line, I was about ten yards away, as said before, the crowd cheered, the Man City players went mad, a great moment. I believe Man City put pressure on the Albion to sack him, Keith Cuss, tall bloke slick back black hair and specs, any pics.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here