Its going to be Dave Kitson isnt it ?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

H2O

Jul 27, 2004
Hove
Ha ha im away at the end of the month actually!!!! going to miss Barnsley!!

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Wouldn't it be easy to say he is a striker who has played for ......... thus leaving people to make a guess and not giving away a confidence. This would also prove your credibility or knowledge.

This,,,ex England International, prem striker out of favour at club, foreign import, height, skin colour?? Whats the point in saying something but actually saying nothing, unless it's just a case of "look at me, look at me!!"...how can you say, I know something but I'm not saying, just make you look a knob.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
its not kitson

Any ideas who it is though?

have some

This,,,ex England International, prem striker out of favour at club, foreign import, height, skin colour?? Whats the point in saying something but actually saying nothing, unless it's just a case of "look at me, look at me!!"...how can you say, I know something but I'm not saying, just make you look a knob.

Does this do any different, the chap may well know who is going to sign but it doesn't appear so from those quotes.

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
I just can't see it not being Kitson.

Its well documented we were interested last year, but due to his demands at the time and a fee involved the deal would not happen.

Now he has settled with Pompey and without a club.......

Im pretty sure he will be our player anytime soon....

Can we stop this thread now? The thought of this being a signing is upsetting me....:tantrum::tantrum:

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Does this do any different, the chap may well know who is going to sign but it doesn't appear so from those quotes.

He can't know shit,otherwise where's the harm in saying an age, or a little clue....Just like when I heard we were signing Bridge, I put on ex England player, out of favour at parent club who was loaned out last season.....That's not betraying a confidence, but it's saying enough to give an indication your not just attention seeking.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
He can't know shit,otherwise where's the harm in saying an age, or a little clue....Just like when I heard we were signing Bridge, I put on ex England player, out of favour at parent club who was loaned out last season.....That's not betraying a confidence, but it's saying enough to give an indication your not just attention seeking.

That is my view, it is easy to say after a player has signed I knew i was him all along.but couldn't say.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
That is my view, it is easy to say after a player has signed I knew i was him all along.but couldn't say.

I've heard a load of people saying we are signing Heskey and it kind of makes sense. Strange he has not been snapped up yet and fits the profile of what Gus is looking for. Also heard a Carlton Cole's name mentioned a lot, as has everyone else. I personally think Heskey would be a great signing for us, at this moment in time. Whatever others may think...Truth is I don't think anyone has a scooby. Cms won't go to Leeds unless someone comes back the other way, that is for sure.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Wouldn't it be easy to say he is a striker who has played for ......... thus leaving people to make a guess and not giving away a confidence. This would also prove your credibility or knowledge.

deleted

Last edited:

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
plenty on here know my credibility on here,i was told not to put on here,
i just stated it isnt kitson,well if i beleive what i was told,ive never doubted him before

That's as maybe, but anyone with half a brain cell in their head knows that Kitson could never be described as a "Gem",,,,a "c*nt" maybe but not a "Gem".....so why feel the need to tell everyone he is not signing, when anyone with a brain already knows this and imply you know who is signing but say nothing. Why not just saying nothing in the first place. We all know someone will sign.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Rumour from twitter world..

Carlton Cole days away from signing with Brighton, fee agreed and Cole is desperate to leave the club

This from FootieNews2012 - I've found them pretty reasonable actually!

misterspatch

Oct 16, 2011
Horsham
Rumour from twitter world..

Carlton Cole days away from signing with Brighton, fee agreed and Cole is desperate to leave the club

This from FootieNews2012 - I've found them pretty reasonable actually!

They also said Kitson was poised to join us. Can't be both.

EddieReader

Aug 15, 2010
When the balls in the goal it's not Shearer or Cole it's "Kitson" (Zamora coming home! Pleeeease Mr Bloom)

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
I can categorically confirm that the player we are pursuing is NOT Dave Kitson.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
If Kitson was due to sign for us , am pretty sure he would of been there tonight, considering he used to play for Reading?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports