Its going to be Dave Kitson isnt it ?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Course i would love to see him scoring goals. I genuinely like the bloke, just doubt his footballing ability. I know people say we don't play to his strength's but i don't buy that. A top striker would adapt to the way we play. A top striker can control the ball and score goals. CMS can do neither of those things in the Championship. If Palace paid £3MILLION+ for him last season and he performed like he did we would be pissing our pants right now, but because he is ours some supporters still think he is the best thing since sliced bread. Like i said though, would love to be proved wrong

you must realise however that you do use every thread possible to have a pop at CMS even when this thread has nothing to do with him, Gus has repeatedly said that the striker we bring in Is too help CMS, your comments are getting very very dull

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
FootieNews2012 ‏@FootieNews20121
Dave Kitson is set to sign for Brighton after walking away from his contract with Pompey #BHAFC #PFC
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite

The good news is that I'm a hundred percent sure that is linked to the Football Rumours site :thumbsup:

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
The good news is that I'm a hundred percent sure that is linked to the Football Rumours site :thumbsup:

I think we should just get Chris Wood back! He was decent, scored a hatful for Birmingham, done well for Bristol City as well, also knows how we play.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
The worst signing ever if it happened,he's lazy well overpaid and hasn't done anything for years.

Gus isn't that stupid
Had one good season in the championship 6 years ago with reading and barely got past 12 goals in other seasons even in his prime,also injury prone.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
The worst signing ever if it happened,he's lazy well overpaid and hasn't done anything for years.

Gus isn't that stupid
Had one good season in the championship 6 years ago with reading and barely got past 12 goals in other seasons even in his prime,also injury prone.

Why are people saying Gus isnt that stupid.... so he was stupid last season when we enquired.... ?

Id say now for Free and less wages he would be even more interested....

Im not saying Kitson would be my choice, but Gus clearly rates him, and should he sign for us would get my total support.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Why are people saying Gus isnt that stupid.... so he was stupid last season when we enquired.... ?

Id say now for Free and less wages he would be even more interested....

Im not saying Kitson would be my choice, but Gus clearly rates him, and should he sign for us would get my total support.
That's rather flattering for him,we don't need to sell our club to him to get that useless git.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
you must realise however that you do use every thread possible to have a pop at CMS even when this thread has nothing to do with him, Gus has repeatedly said that the striker we bring in Is too help CMS, your comments are getting very very dull

Terry like the rest of us would love to see McSmudger score 20 to 30 goals this coming season as he states in his post.Lets hope he does if he stays, but i for one don`t think he will, he should move on while he still has a career as he obviously works hard and deserves success

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
I'll have a drag on what you are smoking..............Wood, that's so funny

Scored 14 goals for us at the age of 19/20, partnered well upfront with Barnes and Murray, scored 10 goals last season for Birmingham, 6'3 and used to our style, I think he'd be decent with the likes of Crofts and Vicente behind him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports