Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Its going to be Dave Kitson isnt it ?

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
I don't know if it's been posted anywhere else but according to johnny cantor Gus said this about strikers last night

"We need to improve that area first, it will depend if there is any movement. We have the quantity but I would like to change a few players"

Interesting.

I saw this and thought it was an interesting quote. No way is Barnes leaving, Hoskins won't go at present as he is injured, so maybe this is just Gus doing the ground work for the departure of CMS

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
that really is fascinating...hoskins? cms? loan for toby?

Hoskins will be injured beyond the transfer window so is here until January at least - from his perspective he will at least have the chance to prove himself
Noone is the most likely of our offensive midfielders to attract a bid - Cardiff were very interested but with Kim and Bellamy they surely wont be back for him. My betting is he will stay.

Spaz would be my favourite to move - his chances will be very limited and he owes us nothing in terms of a fee unlike Harley.
Vicente to play central striker at least some of the time? Not going to rule that out. Barnes is going nowhere - he will be our top scorer again with 15+ this year - and I think Toby will stay as cover at least until Hosky is back. That leaves CMS and if fit I think he will go.

My guess is themuch discussed target striker to buy and possibly another on loan

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here