Its going to be Dave Kitson isnt it ?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Here is a weird thing, if you type kitson into your phone keypad, the alternative spellings comes up with Jordon ! Read into that what you will !

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I have everything crossed that we don't sign Kitson, he would probably upset the dressing room and is no better than we have already.

An awful lot f***ing worse imo. If I thought Gus was about to make a move for Kitson I'd dubbin me boots and jog down to the Amex and ask for a trial

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Its pretty obvious to me that Vicente will be our 20 goal a season front man ;-)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
For what it's worth a mate of mine is a steward at the Amex and occasionally hears things from one of his mates who works full time there. You may recall I passed on some info from him that Kusch was at the Amex and this was weeks before he signed. Read into it what you will but the same guy's told me he heard Kitson was at the Amex I'd imagine 2 or 3 days ago now. I hope it's not true myself!

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand

All I know is that we will be spending a not insignificant sum of money on the striker we're pursuing, in terms of a transfer fee. Also, I was given the impression he was not white!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
For what it's worth a mate of mine is a steward at the Amex and occasionally hears things from one of his mates who works full time there. You may recall I passed on some info from him that Kusch was at the Amex and this was weeks before he signed. Read into it what you will but the same guy's told me he heard Kitson was at the Amex I'd imagine 2 or 3 days ago now. I hope it's not true myself!

You've just spoilt my morning, thanks for that :down:

Could it be he was confusing Kitson with Sidwell?

*clutchesatstraws*

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
You've just spoilt my morning, thanks for that :down:

Could it be he was confusing Kitson with Sidwell?

*clutchesatstraws*

It's not def true though. The info I got passed on Kusch was that he was at the Amex with Gus (a few weeks before he signed and to be fair before anyone on here was suggesting we were in for him - many had said they'd like him of course)
But fact was he wasn't with Gus atall as Gus was away I believe. So the main bit was right but not all the little details...

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Vicente undoubtedly has the talent to do a job up front for us but not sure this is the right solution. Ok he has a killer eye for the back of the net but playing up front might mean he spends less time in the game and may not make the best use of his unique talents? We will miss his creativeness in midfield if he is obliged to be our front man.

I think the compromise that makes the best use of Vicente's talents and allows for his age and fitness etc is for us to get in another striker and let Vicente to play behind him but slightly further forward now that Crofts and Bridders can do the muscle jobs. Let Vicente load the bullets for our strikers and bag a load of goals from midfield too.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Its Glenn Murray.....finances just to be sorted !

I got a text from a mate, who has decent connections, and who was at the game last night, and he said that Murray was coming back. I was sceptical to be honest.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Ive heard it from two or three people now .....one person who i would not doubt in anyway!

He would certainly fit the bill for the role were looking to fill, I would just be concerned about whether he's capable of playing consistently at the level we'd need to challenge. I know he had spells when he was quality at League 1 level, but he's not really proven himself at this level (much like CMS).

Worthai Seagull

Wenners
May 11, 2009
Worthing/ Hua Hin,Thailand
He would certainly fit the bill for the role were looking to fill, I would just be concerned about whether he's capable of playing consistently at the level we'd need to challenge. I know he had spells when he was quality at League 1 level, but he's not really proven himself at this level (much like CMS).

Agree.....i think he would fit into our system, but he didnt tear up any trees up the road in his first Championship season ! Gus did make him a much better player season before last,albeit against lesser opposition . Would be ,could be,interesting !

wallington seagull

Sep 8, 2003
Would love to have Glenn back, good in the air, good scoring ratio, knows how we play, whats not to like?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports