Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Its going to be Dave Kitson isnt it ?

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Apparently not..

Dave Kitson is undergoing a medical at Millwall, according to sources #millwallnews

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I'd love it if we got Murray back, I think I might explode with excitement.

The chances of it happening? Slim to nil shirley.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I don't know if it's been posted anywhere else but according to johnny cantor Gus said this about strikers last night

"We need to improve that area first, it will depend if there is any movement. We have the quantity but I would like to change a few players"

Interesting.

misterspatch

Oct 16, 2011
Horsham
Not looking like Lukaku according to the Belgian's agent:

"I can assure you that Lukaku is not going to Fulham on loan. I'm currently finalising a deal with another EPL club"

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
I don't know if it's been posted anywhere else but according to johnny cantor Gus said this about strikers last night

"We need to improve that area first, it will depend if there is any movement. We have the quantity but I would like to change a few players"

Interesting.

that really is fascinating...hoskins? cms? loan for toby?

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
that really is fascinating...hoskins? cms? loan for toby?

Who knows one thing for sure is we can expect some interesting movements in our attacking positions before the start of the season.

I should have said that quote was regarding players in attacking positions not solely strikers.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I really can't imagine Barnes going anywhere...theres always the Noone to Cardiff rumor, and Spadge?

If we bring in another striker where could you play Barnes other than on the bench as we have strengthened the midfield. That is assuming the strikers is being brought in to help CMS.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
If we bring in another striker where could you play Barnes other than on the bench as we have strengthened the midfield. That is assuming the strikers is being brought in to help CMS.

I'm not in the CMS OUT brigade, but Barnes is the next name on the teamsheet behind Vicente and Bridcutt for me!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here