#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Oh i see @Commander has been sharing rumours that Pedro is injured over here

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
FWIW -before we all have a heart attack then i'm pretty certain thats Pedro in this training video from (i assume) yesterday morning before @Commander shared his rumour from someone "who knows the players" .

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
FWIW -before we all have a heart attack then i'm pretty certain thats Pedro in this training video from (i assume) yesterday morning before @Commander shared his rumour from someone "who knows the players" .

I fear you may regret that little jibe, young man.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
I fear you may regret that little jibe, young man.
Its not a jibe at all. Just sharing the info you're sharing. Its quite the scoop , if true. But You're the one who knows the timescales here.d
First time i've been called a young man for a long time too. So thanks !

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Son (back from Asian Cup) and Bissouma (back from AFCON) are available for Spurs v Brighton tomorrow.
via Ange Postecoglou pre match press conference. Bissouma , despite reports of malaria infection, is fine.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Pedro via Maldera at the presser
""Unfortunately has a hamstring injury. He did a scan two days ago, had another one this week. He has a problem, we don't know how many weeks. We don't want to take a risk."

(you'd think he'd be back in time for the Europa League ...hamstring injuries weeks not months but not always easy to predict)

Jimmy Grimble

Would be an insane thing to make up. Bizarre.

Hiheidi

Dec 27, 2022
I'm hoping it's some kind of Colleen Rooney style ploy by the club to identify whoever is feeding Mr Lion (and Hinshelwood is just fine) 🙏

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Injuries

Pedro (hamstring) - no timescale yet, misses Spurs . Typical hamstring - 2 weeks to 6 …

Hinshelwood (foot) - misses Spurs - no timescale

Enciso (knee) - back training with squad, but no full sessions yet after long lay off - but now weeks away.

Milner - few weeks

March (knee) - strength training at lancing. Long term lay off. Still months …

Back in squad - Veltman, Mitoma, Ansu Fati

Leaving squad as

Verbruggen , Steele
Veltman, Webster, Dunk, JPVH, Igor, Lamptey, Estupinan
Gross, Gilmour, Baleba, Moder
Lallana, Buonanotte, Ansu Fati, Mitoma
Ferguson, Welbeck

Last edited:

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
I'm hoping it's some kind of Colleen Rooney style ploy by the club to identify whoever is feeding Mr Lion (and Hinshelwood is just fine) 🙏
The Hinshelwood injury info was shared at the press conference yesterday and I think embargoed until this morning.
Speculation about time out - wasn’t afaik.

Jimmy Grimble

The Hinshelwood injury info was shared at the press conference yesterday and I think embargoed until this morning.
Speculation about time out - wasn’t afaik.
Any idea why it would be embargoed but the Pedro injury wasn’t?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports