Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Injuries

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Good win but at a cost it seems. Hopefully Dunks isn't too bad but Pervis and Milner look like long lay offs.
We seem to be suffering at the moment

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
Bobby , Rocky and Peter, may be a long time out for all of them

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
I just couldn’t see what the issue was with Estupinan. He seemed virtually static from the moment he came on and then didn’t track back. Didn’t seem to be his hamstring. He was holding his calf but no obvious effort from him at all. Surely he would have been deemed fit to have played.
Anyone else with thoughts on his injury?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Pervis only got 20 mins, so frustrating

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
I just couldn’t see what the issue was with Estupinan. He seemed virtually static from the moment he came on and then didn’t track back. Didn’t seem to be his hamstring. He was holding his calf but no obvious effort from him at all. Surely he would have been deemed fit to have played.
Anyone else with thoughts on his injury?
Completely guessing but his body language & expressions towards the physio weren’t ones of complete agony or surprise about a new injury. It was more like he could still slightly feel the original issue & didn’t want to risk things. He was barely on the pitch so hopefully tonight isn’t too much of a set back. Maybe more precautionary to just take him back off.

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Good win but at a cost it seems. Hopefully Dunks isn't too bad but Pervis and Milner look like long lay offs.
We seem to be suffering at the moment
Are you one of the physios, or is that armchair analysis? If the latter, how the f**k can you possibly tell, you miserable bastard?!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Don’t think any looked like long term - more twinges. Can’t see any of them being risked Sunday but thankfully they’ll have 2.5 weeks ish to recover…

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Estupinan never looked right.

Dunky I expect will miss Sheff Utd, will be unlucky again to miss the internationals .

Milner who knows, but I expect to see Gross as left back for the foreseeable

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
mitoma withdrawn from japan squad due to injury…

He did that for the last one for 'tiredness' or something didn't he?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here