Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I will pass on your appreciation to Mark McGhee - LAST CHANCE TO SIGN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Mark, we really appreciate what you have done at this club. It hasn't been easy for you but you got us promoted at the first attempt.
You are building a team with our youngsters and turning our more experienced players into a Championship team.

We have experienced some great times as supporters this past 15 months and appreciate your management skills as well as your honesty.

We want you to stay with us. Sign the contract please Mark.

Wienergull

Geht in Ordnung
Jul 10, 2003
Berlin Mitte
I have to admit to a few doubts when you first arrived, but I'm happy to have been proved wrong and hope to be proved wrong for a few more years yet. It would be a privilege and a pleasure to see you leading the team out at Falmer. Keep up the great work.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Top Man Mark, please sign a new deal asap.

I cant tell you how great it is to be an Albion fan at the moment, and a big part of that is your hard work and skills.

Thanks again.:clap2:

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
Drinking pints of whisky! :drink: :clap:

Mark you're doing an absolutely fantastic job and long may it continue!

MARK MCGHEE'S BLUE N WHITE ARMY!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Just keep up the good work.:thumbsup:

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
BHA are unique and you are fast becoming the most resourceful manager in our history. Thank you for all you have done and all you are doing. Wish we could give you and the team the same sort of support at Withdean as we do when we are away.:wave:

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
Very well done Mark. What you have achieved with the club is no small miracle.

So many fantastic memories that i'll have forever thanks to you, Dick and Bob. From the play-off qualifiers, the 2nd Div final, turning over the likes of Leeds and West Ham to giving Spurs a scare.

Every time i think we do something amazing we go and better it. And WHEN we get Falmer the sky will be the limit with you at the helm.

:albion:

Binney on acid

NSC Patron
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
Micky Adams was a complete & utter God in my eyes, but you're on your way to emulating his mercurial achievements. Long may it continue!

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
Many Thanks for what has been achieved in such a short space of time.
Please sign the new contract and lead us to the new stadium and beyond

Woodingdean Gull

Jul 7, 2003
Woodingdean, Brighton
Having supported the Albion for fifty years, I thought I had witnessed the best managers that we would ever have.
I was wrong.
I honestly believe that you are, without doubt, the best this club has ever had. You also gave me the greatest footballing day of my life when we went to Cardiff.
Please continue with the outstanding work you are doing, all the way to Falmer and even greater glories.
Tony......

Jul 12, 2003
Oxfordshire
Thanks for everything so far, Mark. Long may it continue........

Mark McGhee = Tactical Genius :clap:

Rambo

Don't Push me
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
Would love to see you lead the team out at Falmer.
Please stay and be a massive part of Albion history, your acheivements with this team are remarkable.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Excellent work - we have a team that is getting better and it is great to see how young players are growing in belief.

Halftime Oranges

Oct 22, 2003
Rottingdean
Jean Tigana's boyfriend said:
Mark Mcghee this is for you

:clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown:
Sign a new contract cheers mate

Hello again Mark you are a tactiful genius and i was also wondering what part of Brighton do you live in. Very curious not strange. There's a double scotch and a lorryload of whiskey if we stay up with your name on it.
:clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown:

I always sing Mark Mcghees blue and white army (we hate palace) in the shower:jester: Enjoy your meal

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Ain't this club just the best you've ever been at? No frigging money, no frigging stadium (yet) but a bunch of players and supporters that just keep on surprising the crap out of everybody. Sign the contract-you know it is the only sensible option.

Thanks for the great day out at Cardiff...I still get hangovers just thinking about it!

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Sign a new contract, bring the club on an Ireland tour again, and whatever you do

keep being a GREAT MANAGER! Best in the Championship, no doubts.

Roger Mellie

Sep 27, 2004
London SE1
Tactical genius and obviously great motivator and coach, we salute you and long may you reign. Your honesty is well appreciated. Stay with us - you seem like the kind of bloke that likes an adventure rather than just turning up in first class. :bowdown: :bowdown:

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Since you've arrived we've had many of the best days out for many a year.

It's been magical watching the young players believing so much in their ability, which seems in no small part down to the confidence you have shown in them.

The club is in very good hands and it's refreshing to hear you saying that the ground situation is not an issue after the last few managers we've had.

Hope to see you lead the team to Falmer and beyond for many years to come.

:bowdown: :bowdown:

Last edited:

bobbysboots

Jul 5, 2003
Uckfield
Fast becoming the greatest manager we have ever had - your honesty and integrity are second to none - please sign that contract and take us to Falmer and beyond!

ShorehamGull

He's now back
Jul 6, 2003
Shoreham of course
Well Done Mark, Keep up the good work, us proud supporters are delighted with the way you have got the team playing. Thankyou to all the rest of the backroom staff as well, Bob Booker, Dean White etc.

Now Say: SEAGULLS, SEAGULLS, SEAGULLS, SEAGULLS:drink:

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :albion: :albion: :albion: :albion: :bhasign: :bhasign: :bhasign: :bhasign: :ascarf: :ascarf: :falmerspi :falmerspi :falmer: :falmer:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here