Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I will pass on your appreciation to Mark McGhee - LAST CHANCE TO SIGN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
Think he is doing a fantastic job and so pleased to see he wants to carry on even though he knows Falmer might be a few years away. However, Mark McGammon is shit. Might do loads of things for the side but I just can't see it. The only thing he might have got wrong since he joined us.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
We've had some great managers recently.
Adams, Taylor, Coppell.
One more name to add to the list.

Mark McGhee

Keep up the good work

PS. Keep an eye on Lush. Her hands wander!

PPS.
Jean Tigana's boyfriend said:
I always sing Mark Mcghees blue and white army (we hate palace) in the shower
Get that vision out of your head. We want you to stay! :lolol:

Last edited:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Tell him what a great job he's doing and all Albion fans appreciate what a great manager he has been for us and hopefully will continue to be with a new contract.

And mention Trevor Benjamin.

;)

Last edited:

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
First manager we've had since the great Mickey Adams who SHOWS passion.

Not only do the players reflect that, but we do too.

I hope we get Falmer so you can stay.

Cheers Mr Mcghee.

Dear Mr McGhee, football is a celebrated entertainment, and like the Roman Arena you sometimes get the thumbs up, and sometimes down from the 'critical mass' in the stands.

If your work is analysed down to the basic premises, I have to say I respect what you do, win or lose. The moments that we the public look in on is your 'chef's platter' presentation, and a realisation of the daily grind that you must be putting in.
It's well documented for how the public are fickle, and can love and loathe almost between breaths.

For our beleagured club, simply having it is a blessing (many thanks to our Mr Knight), but it's not lost on many of us that you already achieved a suprising success by getting The Albion into The Championship, and the pressures that must have come with that, with way less funds than any Prem-a donnas! (a big nod of respect to the team of lads we do have!)

I don't imagine you get much time in a season to fully relax and look back with satisfaction at what has already been done until it has all been consolidated at the season end.
For this reason, my hope and wish is that you enjoy the rollercoaster, and that the race is indeed the prize for you (as it is for me living abroad and seeing a few games a season - yet able to speak with as much pride as any Chelsea fan about my team's results).
Know that many of the 'baying masses' also stand alongside you in your efforts, in spirit and voice.
If I might paraphrase Robbie Burns, may you pluck the rose with lightsome heart, and never be left the thorn.

A Continuing "THANKYOU"

Lord Cornwallis

Dust my pants
Jul 9, 2003
Across the pond
Boss,
I'm sure you already know what a fantastic set of fans this club has, and how very much our club means to us.
You have continued the good work done by your predecessors, and we thank you for it.
Sir, what you are doing with the facilities and squad at you disposal is nothing short of magical.
A big thank you from a member of the overseas barmy army.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Mark

It's been great being an Albion fan this season. What you've achieved with such slim resources is nothing short of a miracle.

Let's hope for many more seasons like it - looking forward to seeing you lead the team out at Falmer.

Thanks for everything and may the Seagulls continue to shock the 'bigger' teams of this division.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Thanks for everything so far Mark, please sign, I want to see you lead the team out at the first match at Falmer.:clap: :clap: :clap:

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Mark, what you have achieved this season (regardless of whatever happens in May) is unbelievable. You are, in my opinion, by far and away the best manager in my time supporting the club (which includes Mullery).

I have not been so proud to be an Albion fan in quite some time. Thanks for everything and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE sign a new contract.

You will always be viewed as an Albiuon legend for what you have achieved so far.

Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

bhaforever

Jul 19, 2004
brighton
Mark you are doing a great job with the resources we have and bringing out the best in our youngsters and the team long may it continue :clap: :clap2: well done Mark

BlueWhite

Dec 28, 2003
Although your time here has been exciting and entertaining, the last few weeks have made me think this is just the start.

Sign on the dotted line Mark and see you at Falmer

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Thanks for everything you've done so far Mark, you're already being talked about as 'one of the greatest Albion managers'.

PS - Sorry about all the moaners at Withdean.

pompeydel

May 27, 2004
West Sussex
Mark,

I know that most people realise the job you are doing with the resources you have is remarkable and I for one would just like to say how grateful I am for what you are achieving at this fantastic club.

Carry on Mark.............:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Mark McGhee's Blue & White Army.............:clap2: :clap2:

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
Dear Mark

You must know that we want you to go down in Albion history as the man who lead us out for the first game at Falmer.

What you have achieved in such trying circumstances is phenomenal. The future can be even better. Stick with us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here