Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I will pass on your appreciation to Mark McGhee - LAST CHANCE TO SIGN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
Brightonian74 said:
Well done Mark! Thanks for what you're doing for the club and it's fans. We ALL think you're doing an amazing job with extremely limited resources......NOW SIGN THAT CONTRACT mate!! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

What he said.............

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
To Mark, thankyou for everything you have done, we understand it is not the easiest job in the world at Brighton, but we have faith in you.

Please please please sign that contract, and give us all many more brilliant memories

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
We will get Falmer and you will be the man to lead us into the Premiership. All those prima-donas up there need a run for their money.

The future is Bright your future is Brighton.

:ascarf:

I love this club, always have and always will. But the pride you have given us over the last 18 months is more than we could ever have expected and I thank you for it, it will never be forgotten by the true supporters of BHA.
Hopefully this is just the begining of what we can all achieve together.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Brighton Legend will never be forgotten.
Slightly confused when you started Virgs up front but worked like a dream!!

Sign on the dotted line Mark.

Best Wishes
Chris

Mark,
You've won an army of admirers in your short time here, and you've worked miracles with the players at the club. To see such old hands as Charlie, Kerry, Chippie & Michel playing with such confidence and ease in this division is a pleasure to savour!
I don't know what you're saying to the boys to get them going so well, but keep doing it!
We're with you all the way.

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Mark, thanks for being a good manager and providing so much joy to Albion fans all over the world, including this one in Australia.

Jul 14, 2003
BN2
Thanks, Mark.

Though we probably only appear to you as a single crowd, that crowd is made up of thousands of individuals.

Each of those individuals salutes you, and supports you in the extraordinary job you're doing.

Stick with us, please, and keep it up.

Le Premier Cru

Last edited:

ILOVEBHA

Jul 27, 2004
Shoreham By Sea
Thanks for making us a good team again.I really enjoy watching the albion nowadays as i feel we can beat any team we face.
Please sign a new contract and keep up the good work
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

BALDISBEAUTIFUL

Apr 4, 2004
Brighton
Mark
Your doing an exceptional job as is everybody else given our circumstances. If I win the lottery Satuday, see you Monday morning with my cheque book. Hope you can bring another forward ASAP, as we do need cover.
Bazza

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Mr McGhee

You're doing a top job here and hopefully we'll get to see you lead the team out at Falmer in a couple of years time.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
What everyone else said.

Sign, stay, and take us into the Premiership at Falmer. With you at the helm, we can do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here