I will pass on your appreciation to Mark McGhee - LAST CHANCE TO SIGN!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halftime Oranges

Oct 22, 2003
Rottingdean
Mark Mcghee this is for you

:clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown:
Sign a new contract cheers mate

Last edited:

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
To see the improvement over the first half of this season against better quality opposition is very gratifying considering hardly anybody's been added to the squad. I for one thought we would struggle badly, but the spirit being engendered throughout the squad is really starting to show in the performances of late.

It makes all that travelling recently to Wolves, Spurs, and Sheffield worthwhile. Well done for what you've achieved with such limited resources. In my opinion it's the true sign of a good manager to get us competitive with little or no cash, compared to many others I could mention who make a hash of things with vast transfer funds.

Congratulations - next stop the play offs, (or maybe next season).

Cheers
Andy

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Mind he doesn't leave you with the bill Lush! You have to watch these Scots.

Albion Edd

Brighton til die
Jul 5, 2003
Patcham
You're doing a brilliant job, I don't think any manager could do as well as you have done with the limited resources,

I really hope you can lead us to Falmer and then the premiership :clap2: :clap: :clap2: :drink:

Padders

Jul 5, 2003
Cheadle Hulme
I'm sure you don't need us to tell you you're doing a good job, but we will anyway.

I had some doubts initially last season especially with the style of play, but I was obviously wrong.

Well done (especially with the resources) and long may it last.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Mark, you are very possibly the greatest manager we have had. Keep us up, and be there for the first game at Falmer, and it'll be for sure.

IMHO, your contract is more important than any of the playing staff, and I don't think I'm alone there. Please sign!

Buckingham

Feb 23, 2004
Brighton
Thanks for everything you're doing for the club Mark, you've given us probably the greatest day in the clubs history at Cardiff in May and this season the yeam are performing brilliantly mainly due to your tactical ability. Please sign that contract!

Ben

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Nobody will ever appreciate you as much as we do Mark.

Stay with us for Falmer!!

sneakychef

Oct 28, 2004
Stroud Green
You are truly inspired to achieve what you have this season.

Games like the Sheff. Utd and West Ham away have just been absolute gems.

You are pure class mate.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Mark McGhee - fast on his way to becoming the best manager (of a bloody brilliant lot) of the past 6 years. A legend in the making.

Oh and if you could just sign this (I know it's been done before but just to be on the safe side):
I Mark McGhee hereby agree to stay at Brighton until we get into the Premiership, at LEAST.

Signed M. McGhee.

- If you don't sign it, then I'll want to know why when we sponsor the Sunderland game ;o)

balloonboy

aka Jim in the West
Jan 6, 2004
Way out West
If they gave out Manager of the Year awards now, the Championship version would HAVE to go to Mark McGhee - amazing achievement with so few resources. I think most of us are just about realising MM is an even better manager than Micky Adams - and MA is an absolute hero.

maidstoneseagull

Jul 21, 2004
Maidstone
Mark, you've done a great job last season and this season. I'll never forget the day at Cardiff. Staying up this season will be a huge achievement and it is thanks to the work you've done.

Please sign that contract.

Paul

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Many thanks for everything, Mark, you are a truly inspirational manager. :wave: :wave: :wave:

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Keep up the great work Mark, stay on the magic carpet ride to Falmer.

(Ignore the handful of loudmouths behind you at Withdean too!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports