Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I will pass on your appreciation to Mark McGhee - LAST CHANCE TO SIGN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lush

Mods' Pet
Sign here: I will pass on your appreciation to Mark McGhee

Before Xmas I was the winner of lunch with Mark McGhee in the Heroes and Winners comp. It will be this week.

It occurs to me that now would be a good time to let him now how much we appreciate everything he's doing at the club - and I will print it out and hand it to him personally.

Last edited:

Brightonian74

Sep 18, 2004
Bevendean
Well done Mark! Thanks for what you're doing for the club and it's fans. We ALL think you're doing an amazing job with extremely limited resources......NOW SIGN THAT CONTRACT mate!! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Top man and a quality manager - thanks for getting us to play such entertaining football

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
You are one true Albion legend. What you have done for this club with the resources that you have, is boardering on a miracle. Keep up the good work, and please sign a new contract. Would love to see you lead the team out for the first game at Falmer and the Premership. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

You're the greatest manager we've had, except possibly that Mullery bloke.

Well done for achieving great success in a short time in very difficult financial circumstances, while also gradually evolving our style of play into a more pleasing one.

Well done also for getting the best out of a few inert players and feel free to carry on ignoring your inept critics.

Thank you Mark :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Do the smilies show on a print out?

Anyway,

already a brighton LEGEND! Making this Brighton side perform better than anyone could have expected!

Lets hope we can get that contract sorted!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Re: Sign here: I will pass on your appreciation to Mark McGhee

Lush said:
Before Xmas I was the winner of lunch with Mark McGhee in the Heroes and Winners comp. It will be this week.

It occurs to me that now would be a good time to let him now how much we appreciate everything he's doing at the club - and I will print it out and hand it to him personally.

Maybe best do the handover before you pass out in the soup again :lol:

And buy that man a pint of whisky from NSC :clap: :drink: :clap:

(Legal note: smiley may not depict actual pint of whisky)

Last edited:

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
Mark - you're a genius mate. Can I have your autograph please? Just sign below..

I Mark McGhee hereby agree to stay at Brighton until we get into the Premiership, at LEAST.

Signed M. McGhee.

Your not the most conventional manager with decisions such as Virgo up front...but you've certainly got the most out of the team and your decisions seem to be paying dividends and give us a great chance of staying in the division and pushing further on with this squad in the future.

Sign your contract right now and get ready to lead a top team out at Falmer :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Albion Rob

Doing superb. Thanks for what you're doing, absolutely fantastic. Hope you stick around for a lot longer. Could never have imagined you would have helped us have so many amazing days out way back in August.

Warm regards,

Rob

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Mark, you have done a superb job with limited funds, we are all hoping that yoyu stay for a few years more and give us more days out which i will remember for the rest of my life.

Best Regards

Steve

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Tactical genius &more importantly honest with his opinions.
the man to laed us to glory at Falmer:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
Your the best manager we have had in ages re bringing through young players into the team and developing them

Look forward to hearing you have agreed with DK to stay for another two years; after that your past reputation re moving jobs a bit quick will have well and truly gone ( except in Reading & Leicester I suspect! )

Away trips this season re Forest, Leicester, Wolves, Shef Utd, Spurs make all those wet and cold days at Withdean worth it

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Whatever you go on to do in the future you will remain an Albion legend forever, good luck for the rest of the season and give big Bob Booker a slap on the back to

regards

Chicken Run (nickname for an old section at the goldstone)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here