Gus - summer cull (merged)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
I was one of those people and in that game he was absolutely awful. I believe that one of the existing will stay as possibly no 2 and I think it will depend on who is prepared to do that and also who is still under contract for next season between Ankergren and Brezovan and I think that Casper is slightly better.

Saw poke in the Sussex senior cup final and he was bloody awfull - really wouldn't want to see him in the first team

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
To the person above who said we will sign Assulin (not copying the massive post) - there is near no chance of that happening, no chance will City let him go.

Agreed , Assulin is only here to pick up some proper game time experience that he wouldn't get playing for Citeh reserves.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
To the person above who said we will sign Assulin (not copying the massive post) - there is near no chance of that happening, no chance will City let him go.

I think it was me? Not necessarily suggesting a perm, more a season long loan. I just think he offers a different kind of wing play to Noone, KLL and Buckley.

tycoon0_0

Aug 3, 2011
Players that need to leave the club either by being released or sold:

Hoskins, Dicker, Barnes, Navarro, Harley, Ankergren and Painter. As well as the permanent retirement of Taricco.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
In:
Brezovan,
Greer, Dunk, El-Abd, Elphick, Hall, Calderon, Mattock
Vincelot, Dicker, Bridcutt, Forster-Caskey
LuaLua, Buckley, Vicente
Barnes

Out:
Ankergren, Gonzalez, Poke
Painter, Jara
Navarro, Sparrow, Harley
Vokes

I would sell Noone and Mackail-Smith if good offers came in, equaivalent to what was offered in January. I'm not sure about Hoskins, I thought he looked pretty decent in his few appearances but clearly Gus has problems with him and he hasn't set the world alight at Sheffield United, so whatever.

I don;t know about the development squad, some of them have been here a while now and if they're not going to progress to the first team maybe it's time to say goodbye. But I don't know if any of them will or won't.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports