Gus...i do hope you know what your doing...cos this is getting scary

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
ARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHH!l!l!l!!

ARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHH!l!l!l!!

WE'RE SELLING SOME PLAYERS!!!!!

SOME DIFFERENT PLAYERS ARE COMING IN!!!!!!

WHERE'S THE TINFOIL HELMET!!!!!!!

I'M SHITTING MYSEEEEEEEEEELF!!!!!

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Here's a photo of the OP after he found out Norwich might have bid for CMS

tin-foil-hat-3.jpg

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Could all those doom merchants, children and escaped looneys please step away from the keyboard AND CALM DOWN tomorrow is going to be hell on here.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
If Barnes was that good, wouldn't someone have tabled a large bid for him? I am a fan of his btw.

I am not a fan of his but I agree with you...... educated football people, scouts, coaches and managers and players would have been talking about him by now... twenty odd goals, 14 goals, two this year already........ why do you think they don't chase him?.........

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I am not a fan of his but I agree with you...... educated football people, scouts, coaches and managers and players would have been talking about him by now... twenty odd goals, 14 goals, two this year already........ why do you think they don't chase him?.........
Not like the amateurs and dunces that kindly volunteer their time for BHA, they do their best bless them.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

as I said before on this thread maybe they have
we just don't hear about it

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton

Because they probably know that he would not be for sale at any price. And quite right to.

:rolleyes:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Long contract, young highly rated player.

Wolves were after him but warned off... I believe

Dover

Home at Last.
Oct 5, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Oh do get a grip on yourself man.

Kuszczak, Bruno, Bridge, Crofts in, and Vicente retained.
Elphick, Navarro, and now £1m for Noone going out.

I'd say the transfer window has seen us upgrade. Not sure many of us went into August with Noone being part of our starting XI. He's behind Buckley and KLL for me, so £1m for a third choice winger, when we very rarely start with 2, is pretty good business.

Bring in Orlandi, and that's another piece of really good business, bringing in a player who was a key part of a promotion side in this division. that's exactly what we should be doing.

Top work Gus, keep it up!

Fully Agree. This and in Bridge and Bruno we have two fully fledged wing-backs, pushing our play to new areas.

In Gus I fully trust.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
If you believe Football Rumours site, Boyd is coming to the Amex to play with "his old pal" CMS, who, in turn, is off to Norwich.

You couldn't make it up. Well, you could, but you know what I mean!

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Because they probably know that he would not be for sale at any price. And quite right to.

:rolleyes:
I dont think so,.... every player has a price, Barnes would not be much more than 750k-1m.... I still wonder why he isnt a target.... if he is that good,.............. are there maybe some deficiencies in his game???

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Don't get panicky, hopefully the CMS bid will be rejected. Orlandi could be a fantastic signing, when he gets used to our style of play. More to come hopefully, so no need to worry!

He doesn't need to get used to it, he's been playing it at Swansea.

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
The transfer talk is that Sparrow,Vincolet and Dunk will be offloaded,Noone and CMS to be transferred and on top of this Vicente could be unfit for some time so we will have difficulty in fielding a full side tomorrow,joking aside its looking grim.
We now need to sign two strikers, the Swansea player is unknown to me but would they let him go unless his form has tailed off, I shudder at the thought of Cole, he can be reasonable at times but is so laid back, lets hope Gus can find a top goal scorer to ensure our goals for total will take off.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
So I can understand Noone as good business and he probably isnt going to offer anymore than he already has....but if CMS is going to be sold, after we have adapted our play and given him time....I do hope Gus has a big signing or two Orlandi
Boyd
Murray

...all wouldn't count in my eyes

SOME1 PLEASE BRING GOOD NEWS AS THIS TRANSFER WINDOW IS STARTING TO LOOK BAD...VERY BAD

It's got far more to do with the manager's short-term prospects than the chairman's medium-term prospects. The manager will doubtless exit at some point whining and bitching about transfer budgets, while the chairman will learn how much money he has to pump into the playing side to make the next level up.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
It's got far more to do with the manager's short-term prospects than the chairman's medium-term prospects. The manager will doubtless exit at some point whining and bitching about transfer budgets, while the chairman will learn how much money he has to pump into the playing side to make the next level up.

Bore off. You've been saying since day ONE "Gus is off soon". It's not true. Get over it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here