Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus...i do hope you know what your doing...cos this is getting scary

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
The transfer talk is that Sparrow,Vincolet and Dunk will be offloaded,Noone and CMS to be transferred and on top of this Vicente could be unfit for some time so we will have difficulty in fielding a full side tomorrow,joking aside its looking grim.
We now need to sign two strikers, the Swansea player is unknown to me but would they let him go unless his form has tailed off, I shudder at the thought of Cole, he can be reasonable at times but is so laid back, lets hope Gus can find a top goal scorer to ensure our goals for total will take off.

Do you really think that if all those players left, there would be no replacements. HONESTLY?

Someone, not sure on here or on The Argus site, referred to the current situation as "a mess". I fail to see how people come to this conclusion. Just look at the quality in the side, and rest assured that when people leave, the players that come in will be even better - just look at the reinforcements at the back.

I don't think CMS will go, and if he does, it will only be with a replacement on the way.

Nooney is a loss, to an extent, but close to a million profit in 18 months is pretty good business.

And that is the long and short of it. Players leave, and get replaced. Fans have their favourites, who also get replaced over time too. Gus, David Burke and co have got a job to do, and they are far better placed to judge and do it than any of us, so let's just leave them to it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here