Green and Black away kit **OFFICIAL**

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Just bought my away shirt :O. Didn't know if the transaction had gone through to begin with as IE9 decides to throw up a pop-up window as the page displays secure/non secure info so I didn't get to the completion stage :rant: 3 separate e-mails confirm it has and I've only been charged once :lol:

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Mrs Oscar's reaction on seeing Bridcutt, Tommy and Hoskins in their shiny new kit: "They look like the work up Asda." :lol:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Mrs Oscar's reaction on seeing Bridcutt, Tommy and Hoskins in their shiny new kit: "They look like the work up Asda." :lol:

Tommy Buckley? Any relation to Will Buckley?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Ah , good , I'll be able to wear it to work :lolol:

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
will look nice on mackail-smith as he smashed home the 5th at smellhurst park this season.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Having slept on it I have come to the conclusion that I do really like it. I am absolutely itching to se what the back looks like.

Kudos must be given for the way the badge and the sponsor logo are so well embedded. It really does look like a very well designed piece, as opposed to a shirt with tat splattered across it after it's made

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Having slept on it I have come to the conclusion that I do really like it. I am absolutely itching to se what the back looks like.

The photo I saw (which has since been removed) with Mackail-Smith 12 on the back, showed a green square on the back for the number unfortunately. Not sure why the photo was taken down though.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Just bought my away shirt :O. Didn't know if the transaction had gone through to begin with as IE9 decides to throw up a pop-up window as the page displays secure/non secure info so I didn't get to the completion stage :rant: 3 separate e-mails confirm it has and I've only been charged once :lol:

How much is it?

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
The shorts appear to be from the same template as these (not a complaint, just saying):

0,,10433~3349057,00.jpg

001.jpg

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Good stuff. Was slightly worried it would be £50.

Would be quite expensive if you also get the patches , a two digit squad number and lettering for Mackail-Smith (I think the hyphen is free) :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports