tell you what i like the retro jacket as well
001.jpg
er, they've been doing those for years.

Love the new shirt.

Last edited:

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne
Im sorry but the socks look definitely gay.

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
best kit ive seen us in in years. love it all, especially sponsor. whether i get it will be down to what the back looks like.

D

Deleted User X18H

Exactly. Whilst I'm very excited about the new shirts I probably won't buy either of them because the sponsor will no doubt RUIN them. We were spoiled with Skint I know, but this uninspiring chunk of text in a white box we'll be displaying next season is WEAK and will NOT help us sell shirts.

With all the new sponsor money coming from American Express over stadium naming rights (which we've NEVER had before) it seems a real shame that we couldn't celebrate the first year back in our very own home ground by releasing a one season special shirt with NO sponsor. Would love to know how well such a shirt would sell, although I'm sure it would never sell so well as to negate the income from a shirt sponsorship deal. Sadly

Yeah right cos the last thing you want to do when you've spent £90m plus on a stadium, £5m plus on players,(about to fork out £15m on training ground) is create a revenue stream. Is there someone who can help you before you post?

D

Deleted User X18H

How the hell have we ended up with a green kit?! It looks cheap and nasty, just horrible.

Leave it out . Both Brighton United 1898-1899 and Brighton and Hove Rangers 1899- 1900 palyed in variations of green shirts and black shorts or green and white striped shirts and white shorts.

It displays the Albion forefathers heritage. I think the Albion played in Black and White strips in their first season.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I've got to say that is a billion times better than the awful red and black swishy thing we had last year. If there are stripes down the back then that is classic shirt; no flashes, swirls, dots or any of the other bits they add to try and make each shirt a unique collector's item. (Pity the green is a bit vile but you can't have everything and I'm certainly NOT complaining).

Even the logo isn't THAT bad; it's not as good as Skint (what could be though?) but it's much better than the IT First one.

EDIT: And as has been pointed out the green and black colors have a historical connection with the Albion going back to our very earliest years, far more so then red or yellow.

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Going to reserve final judgement till I can see it in 'the flesh' so to speak, but not sure I like the shade of green...

D

Deleted member 18477

really really like the away kit. loving the lime green!

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Yes! Looks fab!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports