Green and Black away kit **OFFICIAL**

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
Has anyone purchased this yet? Are the sponsors printed on, or part of the shirt?

I have it and Donatello is the same material as the shirt the front sponsor Is the sticker stuff that peels of...

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I have it and Donatello is the same material as the shirt the front sponsor Is the sticker stuff that peels of...

Onlys peels off for some people though, none of mine have, and I have one or two of them. Also, none of the players shirts I have, have heat pressed transfers that have peeled off, and they get a reasonable amount of punishment.

gjh1971

May 7, 2007
Onlys peels off for some people though, none of mine have, and I have one or two of them. Also, none of the players shirts I have, have heat pressed transfers that have peeled off, and they get a reasonable amount of punishment.

The material for the sponsor on the green kit does seem to be a bit more robust and stronger than the previous ITS and Skint kits.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
The material for the sponsor on the green kit does seem to be a bit more robust and stronger than the previous ITS and Skint kits.

Interestingly the sponsor on the kids shirts is not stuck on but printed onto the fabric like the Donatello on the back

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Has anyone purchased this yet? Are the sponsors printed on, or part of the shirt?

The sponsor bit is similar to the ITS stick on. The seagulls badge looks like it might deteriorate as well after a few washes :ohmy: Both the stick ons on my Skint and ITS shirts have cracked and gone crinkly although Russ's ITS shirt is ok apart from the badge which lost most of its detail.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
The sponsor bit is similar to the ITS stick on. The seagulls badge looks like it might deteriorate as well after a few washes :ohmy: Both the stick ons on my Skint and ITS shirts have cracked and gone crinkly although Russ's ITS shirt is ok apart from the badge which lost most of its detail.

I think you might just need to lower the heat when washing mate.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I think you might just need to lower the heat when washing mate.

The missus does the washing , she bungs all the similar coloureds in and selects 40 degrees. I might get her to do a hand wash in warm soapy water for next season.

aviaviavioioioi

Sep 29, 2009
Seaford/Brighton
I think the current mood of optimism is clouding some peoples judgement when it comes to this horrific away kit. I think in a few years people will be thinking clearly, as this has to be one of the worst away kits I've seen in a long, long time.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Seriously, chaps, get your mums, wives girlfirends or boyfriends to wash these things at 40 degrees, then hang them out, don't tumble and don't iron. That's how my wife keeps all mine looking pristine. If anyone has a problem with the Lextra badge then take it back to the club, Lextra is a heavily licensed process and the manufaturers would be very cheesed off it they found out it was failing Lextra.com - Flocked Heat Transfer Products - Dimensional Graphics People Love to Touch .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports