Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
absoluety love it, the best away kit we have had for a ver long time,

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
It reminds me of the blue and black one, which I loved despite the collar (I don't like collars on footie shirts).

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
Love this kit, makes us look like we mean business. Let's hope for an away win at Pompey, bring on the stripes.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Horrible. Brighton's colours are blue and white, not bloody green and black. The away kit should be white shirts with white or blue shorts. We should stick to the club colours.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Bit of a bodge job but here it is in blue and white...

001.jpg

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Horrible. Brighton's colours are blue and white, not bloody green and black. The away kit should be white shirts with white or blue shorts. We should stick to the club colours.

Not sure you've quite grasped the concept of AWAY colours there. Blue and white is fairly similar to blue and white.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Not sure you've quite grasped the concept of AWAY colours there. Blue and white is fairly similar to blue and white.

I believe white shirts with white shorts would be a perfectly adequate away kit. We could add plenty of blue flashes to the white to keep the blue and white going.

What's the point of loads of Albion fans in an away stadium wearing blue and white scarves when their team is wearing green and black? Stupid.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Didn't we have a white away kit a few years back and ended up having to wear our third kit more often?

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
I believe white shirts with white shorts would be a perfectly adequate away kit. We could add plenty of blue flashes to the white to keep the blue and white going.

What's the point of loads of Albion fans in an away stadium wearing blue and white scarves when their team is wearing green and black? Stupid.

Riiiiight. Well, good luck with being nuts.

Set of Tracksuits

Oct 27, 2003
Leicester

I can only assume you are a. on a wind up, or b. very simple.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
I can only assume you are a. on a wind up, or b. very simple.

Neither. Brighton and Hove Albion's colours are blue and white. That much I presume we agree on? My point is, and I feel very strongly on this, is that the team's change kit should maintain these colours as much as possible. Whatever is the point of green and black, or red and black, or any other combination? They are not Brighton's colours.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Neither. Brighton and Hove Albion's colours are blue and white. That much I presume we agree on? My point is, and I feel very strongly on this, is that the team's change kit should maintain these colours as much as possible. Whatever is the point of green and black, or red and black, or any other combination? They are not Brighton's colours.

Yes, but seeing as we have a blue and white striped kit, having an all white away kit would be pretty obsolete if we played against a side who also played in blue and white (especially with white shorts).

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005

Erm the point of an away kit is so as not to clash with the home team if you wear colours the same as your home kit does that not defeat the object of an away kit

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here