Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Green and Black away kit **OFFICIAL**

bobzam

Brighton 'til I die
Aug 13, 2008
Bristol
I was hoping for more like our old inter Milan top, the sandtex one!! Anyway, I really want the home shirt when it's released, but I'd like it to be a bit different to the away, don't like it when they're identical apart from the stripe colours.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
It's so bright it makes my eyes hurt. Maybe it will do the same to the opposition next season!

Dizzle.

Aug 9, 2008
Perth, Australia
I don't like the collar, the shirt looks like something a ref would have worn in the 90s. Looks quite nice as a full kit though as the shorts and socks are nice.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Have to say I really like that. Presumably the square on the back for the number is in black? It's a shame they don't show it although I guess that's because the back is the bit that never really works unless it has the name and number already on. Again presumably the name and number are in white?

Wish I wasn't too old and fat to get away with that green but at least it's the grandchildrens' christmas presents sorted and I can stick to ordering the new blue and white for me when it comes out.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
The original Brighton and Hove Rangers shirt from the late 19th century
The new shirt harks back to that beautifully

Attachments

• brighton___hove_albion_1899-1900.gif
    brighton___hove_albion_1899-1900.gif
    5.6 KB · Views: 337

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
I think this is the first time since the red and black kit that the club have managed to get the basics right - stripes all the way down front and back, nothing weird on the sleeves and collar, logo and sponsor panel all blended in nicely. Might be the first kit I buy since Palookaville, although my enthusiasm will probably wane the minute I see it in the club shop.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Can somone please post the picture with the square on the back, it seems to be blocked here? Where is it from?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Like just need to see the back now

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Love it but have to wait to see back before gets 10 out of 10. That said will be buying the home kit out of the 2 I expect as can only get away with the one shirt.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Yes yes yes! Loving it!

nutter

Jul 6, 2003
Brighton
The template reminds me of the kit we first had with Errea at Withdean. I like the trim but I'm not sure about the garish green yet

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here