Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ghastliest Country in Europe

arfer guinness

Feb 15, 2007
THere's some beautiful countries in Europe, most of them ruined by the inhabitants,ie French, Italians, Spaniads etc.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
some of the posts on here make me want to say England as it's ruined by the inhabitants but that's the same all over. So I won't.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Romania, hate the place and the people, bunch of thieves and pimps.

This !! Dont forget the highest number of computer hackers and cashpoint thieves too trained in Romania thieve in Britain

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Never been but it's got to be Romania/Ukraine/Serbia

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I have many happy stays in France and Germany. I have travelled to/through most states in Europe (not Albania, Bulgaria or Romania). We couldn't wait to get out of Belgrade, so I guess it's Serbia for me.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I hate all the Eurotrash and the sooner we leave the eu and join NAFTA the better.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I love France and I am afraid to say it knocks us into a cocked hat. All the French people I have met have been great. Certainly an English person in France will get a much better reception than vice versa. Let's have a look at some facts. Leave Newhaven, a f***ing dump and arrive at Le Havre with its magnficent promenade and buildings.

Everything is France is stylish, even the f***ing street lamps. Within 20 miles of arriving in Le Havre crossed 2 bridges of such magnificent beauty it pissed on anything this side of the sea.

The food is better, the cheese is better, the wine is better, the weather is better, the way of life is better, the culture is better and the people are nicer, who show respect. I am not a big fan of England and think this country generally is in as bad a state socially it has ever been. The countryside is glorious, thats about it.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The Vatican City

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

I've travelled to many parts of France and, with the honourable exception Calais, I'd struggle to find fault with it. If you attempt to speak their language the people warm to you instantly and are wonderful.

I'd nominate North Wales though. Never felt so unwelcome anywhere in the world the couple of times I've been there.

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011
Unfortunately the correct answer is "the UK, by a massive margin". For starters, I'm not sure any other country would use the word "ghastly" to describe millions and millions of people indiscriminately.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Unfortunately the correct answer is "the UK, by a massive margin". For starters, I'm not sure any other country would use the word "ghastly" to describe millions and millions of people indiscriminately.

100, 000's from other European countries seem to disagree with you ....

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I've travelled to many parts of France and, with the honourable exception Calais, I'd struggle to find fault with it. If you attempt to speak their language the people warm to you instantly and are wonderful.I'd nominate North Wales though. Never felt so unwelcome anywhere in the world the couple of times I've been there.

Generally the case with most countries I find. Whilst I did try the languange acting like a completely confused and bumbling Brit really warms you to the locals in Japan. Banging you head repeatedly on low door frames works a treat. As does bowling into someones house expecting a bar after getting an address confused.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here