• Yes

Votes: 92 60.9%
  • No

Votes: 59 39.1%

• Total voters

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
It’s why they call it home advantage. At the Amex, would be given as foul on Webster.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Foul last 10 years - yes
Foul this season - never know
Foul by Man City player according to ref and VAR - no
Foul by BHA player according to ref and VAR if it was other way round - 85% yes - ref would’ve been sprinting to the monitor

They don’t need the help yet still VAR etc give it to them all against ‘smaller’ teams with less money.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
No one has mentioned Webster got in front of him making it a foul. I threw my phone across the room when that arse of a ref gave City a goal kick when the city player chested the ball out in front of Trossard. He carded Pervis for similar and gave us a foul for even more similar later in the game.

Dibdab

Sep 28, 2021
Definitely not a foul. Some of our fans need to man up and realise it’s a physical game

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Haaland is one of the best players in the world and could have got injured by Webster getting in the way. Webster should have seen red.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Sorry but as many have said. On a level sensible playing field with any team you say defender has to be stronger in most cases. However, big club at home you know it's always going to be given nailed on with no scope to challenge. Down the other end it would go to VAR and they would focus on the arm position which renders the possibility of a push as opposed to strong upper body or shoulders.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
If fans from one of the teams involved can't decide, then what hope has VAR got off getting it 'right'?

Get rid of the bloody thing!

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Having thought about this. one thing I have noticed in recent games, we do get pushed off the ball far too easily- Against Brentford wasn’t March out muscled for their first goal ??

Can recall loads of other times, but as I am currently in a rather alcohol induced state and very tired I can’t pin down the exact games - seem to recall one of Leicester goals ?? Maybe Fulham too ??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports