Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Films that sh*t you up as a kid

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
No idea, never got to the end :lolol: The moment the pipes in the bathroom started shuddering, then split open and splurted blood out all over the place, I was reaching for the off button!

That happened during the daughter's birthday party. The father had rigged the pipework himself, along with all the other noises and happenings.

As a result the father wrote a book about the house being possessed, which became a best seller. All the mothers of the girls at the party vouched for what happened, which helped the book sell so well.

The final scene is the father receiving the royalty cheque, laughing about how much money he had made to the wife, and the daughter, who had gone a bit head mental by this stage, realised she had been used by the father to make him rich, and so picked up a knife, Michael Myers style, and stabbed her dad through the heart.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Stigmata without a question messed me up more then expected

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Friday the 13th, the original and when the final scene happened I nearly shat myself at the time it was so frightening.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
Not a film, but an episode of The Hammer House of Horror called "The House That Bled to Death" scared the living shite out of me. Not really liked horror movies ever since

*shudders like a girl*

remember that....i used to watch lots of them as 12/13 year old.....eeek.

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
Another for Salems Lot here!!

Generally don't like Horror films full stop though.

Wiggy Power

Feb 25, 2009
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341172971.630308.jpg

this!

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
Zombie Flesh Eaters. Watched it on my French exchange trip with the kid I was paired with, wish I hadn't.

The opening of Jaws still makes for difficult watching.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
When I was very young (around 4-5) the flying monkeys & general weirdness of Wizard of Oz had me howling & removed from Cinema.

I watched Jaws at the age of 14 and genuinely felt nervous about swimming in the sea that summer (that would have been the Irish Sea off Colwyn Bay) so the power of Uncle Speilberg eh? :facepalm:

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
remember being far to cocky around the ladies having got into a 15 when i was 13 and then shitting my pants at What Lies Beneath

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here