Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Films that sh*t you up as a kid

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Not a "film" film, but these always disturbed me as well.

Last edited:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
.....Oh and when Tom Bakers face appeared (at the end of the time tunnel) in the opening credits of Dr Who......:lolol:

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Going back to being really young and kids tv I recall being scared shitless by Eucalypta the witch in Paulus The Woodgnome.

Can also recall some really crappy dubbed BBC show series called The Singing Ringing Tree which had some really creepy dwarf character.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Psycho

slimes

Aug 23, 2011
cheltenham
midnight express.

realising my paddle panda police car was given to my dads friends kids(there dad had just been sent down smuggling drugs)and my father was meant to recieve them after..

at the age of 7-8 i remember all of our cuboards was full of glucose.

30 years on and my father still lives abroad

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
My worst films were 'Magic' with Antony Hopkins with the Ventriloquist Dummy
Another one was 'Trilogy of Terror' with the African Doll.I was only very young at the time and they scared me for years.
Haven't seen them on TV for ages
I watched trilogy of terror at aged around 10 with my mum , we were both terrified !!

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Ghostbusters 2, it was the first film I saw at the cinema when I was 5 and I had nightmares about it, great film though.

I also had nightmares about The Man with Two Brains around the same age, I think my brother ( [MENTION=159]Stumpy Tim[/MENTION] ) put it on when my parents were out.

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
When i was young i remember my older brother 'babysitting' me, what that really ment was making me watch films like Poltergeist, The Amityville Horror, and The Exorcist, All of which is not happy viewing for a 5 year old...

Stumpy Tim

Ghostbusters 2, it was the first film I saw at the cinema when I was 5 and I had nightmares about it, great film though.

I also had nightmares about The Man with Two Brains around the same age, I think my brother ( [MENTION=159]Stumpy Tim[/MENTION] ) put it on when my parents were out.

Yeah but you used to have nightmares about the Snowman too

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Yeah but you used to have nightmares about the Snowman too

That's a lie, The Snowman and ET were my crying films, never had nightmares about them.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
For me it has to be the home video my dad made of him nailing my mum in the bath.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here