Fifa 13

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tomo1794

Apr 7, 2009
Leighton Buzzard
Yeah I've noticed that a lot recently. Must have been an update because I don't remember hearing it when it first came out.

One thing I would like to see though, is a slight improvement on the graphics. The players all look like cartoons, wouldn't mind a little more realism. PES started doing really well with the graphics on players and kits and they looked a lot better than the FIFA ones, just a shame PES is shit now.

I think the birthday thing has always been included in the commentary, for some reason i remember it being McGugan in UT for me and having just checked his birthday (bit sad) it's in October :lol:

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
0-0 in 1st match [MENTION=7]Mustafa Kemal[/MENTION] beat me what seemed like 83-0 in the 2nd and even though he let me play a higher rank team in 3rd match he still beat me 3-0 playing as Albion :(

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Good games mate, don't feel too downhearted though, I'd beat anyone on NSC!

*challenges welcome*

Its my first ever footy game that is not a management one. Its hard. I made a default made up Albion side and lost badly. Yeah you are very good :) I saw you message saying good match but i do not know how you message someone within the game?? i cant work it out

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Does anyone buy/play ProEvo any more? It was always superior imo but is this the case any more?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports