Fifa 13

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

D

Deleted member 18477

The one thing I wish they would copy from football manager is the ability to spend money to improve the Physio and medical team

I wish the transfer fees were more realistic, I wish you could get 100 million or whatever for being promoted to the prem and then a lot more money than you do get for staying in the prem. you only get about 16 million for winning the damn thing on the game and less for winning the champs league when Chelsea got around 50 million in reality!

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Good, career mode is finally taking shape, and it looks like be a player will have it´s values, too.

They added:
Be an international manager/player.
Part-Exchange.

If ONLY they would add this:
Realistic, but numerous transfers
Dynamic transfer list
List of transfer deals done
Other clubs HAVING A YOUTH ACADEMY FFS EA sort this out!

Part exchange was in PES2010 on wii! As we're the numerous realistic transfers.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
As long as they finally sort out the BEP: Goalies - i found it really annoying being given a shit score like 4 when i won 4-nil and the only time i got the ball was from a pass-back or a goal kick :(

Seaber

Oct 20, 2010
Wales
I'd like to have a reserve squad to play a couple of friendlies a month, to play against other teams reserve squad. It'd be nice to have the option to play as the youth squad.

Tomo1794

Apr 7, 2009
Leighton Buzzard
Will probably get this as Fifa 12 is one of the only games I actually play online anymore. However it's clear that EA are just conning you as there is no way the 'new' features are a years worth of development. If they actually applied themselves the game could be 10x better but then they'd know they wouldn't be able to offer 'improvements' for the next release after that, if you catch my drift!

Will still end up forking out nearly £40 for it though :rolleyes:

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
I see the names on Pro Evo are still hilarious: "Berkshire Blues" (Reading), "Northluck City" (Norwich), "Swearcle" (Swansea) and "West Midlands Village" (Villa)
Apparently Palace were known as "Crisisbless" :lolol:

humpy

Mar 13, 2006
worthing
just wish they would sort out the servers :shit:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I'm on the xbox and only every now and then It disconnects me, but that's very rare.

Only twice have I had serious lag, and both times I realised it was my own stupid fault, dloading stuff on my iMac.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
One of my favourite additions for this year is in career mode, you get live updates from selected matches during career matches courtesy of Geoff Shreeves and Alan Mcinally.

Shreeves: “Goal at Anfield, Fulham’s Clint Dempsey scores a brilliant freekick to make it 2-1, 73 minutes played”
Tyler “Thanks Geoff”

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
I would love to see that on career mode it could be a 2 player thing, for example, when me and my brother want to play career mode together we have to be one team on which we can never agree on. So 2 different teams.

Also, I wouldn't mind the option of starting unemployed/youth team manager of some unknown team to build up reputation like on be a pro.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports