Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fifa 13

Dowling93

Jun 22, 2009
Brighton
I swear you got call-ups for your country in Fifa 11..

Edit: Didn't realise they meant on Career mode, thought they were talking about Be a Pro mode

They look much better developed now though, I do like the getting loaned out thing as it's stupid just strolling into the barca team!

seagullfromamex

Apr 6, 2012
Good, career mode is finally taking shape, and it looks like be a player will have it´s values, too.

They added:
Be an international manager/player.
Part-Exchange.

If ONLY they would add this:
Realistic, but numerous transfers
Dynamic transfer list
List of transfer deals done
Other clubs HAVING A YOUTH ACADEMY FFS EA sort this out!

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
I wish they would sort out a youth academy like said above. I've played too many seasons on my career mode for Brighton there is no one left on the game worth buying, everyone's rating is like 75 and the 80's players are all at least 34 years old.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
If they haven't sorted out the crap AI when playing against the computer all these new features are pointless.

seagullfromamex

Apr 6, 2012
If they haven't sorted out the crap AI when playing against the computer all these new features are pointless.

They said they did. It is funny how it is A LOT easier to do skill moves against pro players than AI. AI ALWAYS knows where you are going and predicts your moves/skills.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
They said they did. It is funny how it is A LOT easier to do skill moves against pro players than AI. AI ALWAYS knows where you are going and predicts your moves/skills.

The AI flat outs cheats you when it wants to, you know when its happening...every second ball falls to an opposing player, defenders bunping into each other and spazzing out when your trying to defend, dubious off side decisions. It's infuriating.

seagullfromamex

Apr 6, 2012
Guys, I am collecting ALL! the career mode new info from all the sites I can find on the web. Expect some epic news shortly!

seagullfromamex

Apr 6, 2012
ALL NEW CONFIRMED FIFA 13 CAREER MODE FEATURES:

Be an international manager/player

Make part-exchange deals (You want Van Persie? Sure, throw us in that youngster of yours, 25 million and he is all yours!)

Player real life affairs (You will actually get message of players partying, drinking, fighting while out of the club. Teach that bad boy a lesson! ((This will also lower his form and morale))

Training schedule (You will have to schedule monthly trainings for your team, nothing too micro, just which type of training they will focus on)

Player value system overhaul! (Now, player value is completely dynamic, and things like age, form, how much years left on contract will make up players value!)

You can offer players first team spot while negotiating, thus having a better chance of signing him. However, if you do not play him, he will become angered and his form (so will his value) will fall down.

You can make counter-offers (Chelsea offering 10 million for him? How about 20? They reply with 15, and so on. Enjoy the drama.)

TRANSFER AI (AI recognizes importance of a player for the first team. No more David Silva to Arsenal in the first window!)

AI Transfer Wars (AI Will compete to sign one player, for example, you will see PSG and City throwing bags of money towards Arsenal for Van Persie, thus they will start a bidding war.)

That is it!

STILL NO YOUTH TEAMS FOR AI. HOPE YOU DO IT EA!

EDIT: NEWS!

While in career mode menus, you will hear some sort of radio channel, which will discuss table changes, fixtures and results!

You will be able to design your manager, and he WILL be standing by the pitch!

Your director will give you opinions on transfer offers and such.

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 18477

Must be on about season 8 with Brighton now. Won the prem, champs league etc and was just thinking wouldn't it be good to now manage an international team at a euros or world cup (and be able to pick buckley for england as hes so damn fast!)!...And EA are only going to do it! Quality stuff.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
I am thinking of maybe getting this but i am new to it all, so, what do you get with ultimate edition then? There seems to be 2 versions

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Stop with all these new features and fix multiplayer (11 v 11).
You can't join with friends unless you quickly invite them in (which is a pain) and half the time the games don't even start because people get in a hissy because they can't be on the side that is Barcelona.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here