Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dobbie has gone!

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
:facepalm:

Oh dear, that really is the most deluded thing I've ever read on this board! Bridcutt and Kuszczak would make our team ahead of Dikgacoi and Speroni. Upson is level with Gabbidon and Delaney. That's it.

Haha you thought it was bad when we ALLEGEDLY shat in your dressing room....you then signed Dobbie!

Crystal Palace - the club that even when BHA **** up, manage to go one better! Thanks guys!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
:facepalm:

Oh dear, that really is the most deluded thing I've ever read on this board! Bridcutt and Kuszczak would make our team ahead of Dikgacoi and Speroni. Upson is level with Gabbidon and Delaney. That's it.

okay mate

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Bolasie won't be near our first 11, we have just signed Puncheon who is ten times the player that Will Buckley is. You think Ulloa is better than Chamachk? Please.
PMSL

:lolol:

**** me, I've read some **** on here but that post takes the biscuit. Awesome, well done.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Holloway is out of his depth in the PL its so obvious with his choice of signings, if we had got promoted and spunked best part of 7 million on that useless kid from Peterborough I would be ****ing livid.

Syph

Banned
Feb 20, 2013
Haha you thought it was bad when we ALLEGEDLY shat in your dressing room....you then signed Dobbie!

Crystal Palace - the club that even when BHA **** up, manage to go one better! Thanks guys!

You think that we're a laughing stock because we signed Dobbie ? I know you are trying to find something funny, but perhaps try less hard and something more natural will come. You know, like you don't force a crap out, you let it slide out onto the dressing room floor.

Whatever contribution Dobbie makes this season, he scored some vital goals last year that helped take us up a division and bring in enough money to cover the cost of him in the squad.

Syph

Banned
Feb 20, 2013
Holloway is out of his depth in the PL its so obvious with his choice of signings, if we had got promoted and spunked best part of 7 million on that useless kid from Peterborough I would be ****ing livid.

You worry about your own finances, we've got plenty.

If the fee reaches that amount, we won't be playing each other for another year, which will be fine by me anyway.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
You worry about your own finances, we've got plenty.

If the fee reaches that amount, we won't be playing each other for another year, which will be fine by me anyway.
Rivalry aside you can't honestly be happy with Holloways signings not to worry DJ Campbell might come to the rescue in January.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Rivalry aside you can't honestly be happy with Holloways signings not to worry DJ Campbell might come to the rescue in January.

I have asked this a few times but our Palace visitors won't answer...

Syph

Banned
Feb 20, 2013
I have asked this a few times but our Palace visitors won't answer...

Last year, after losing the first 3 league matches, there was a lot of discontent on the forums. The club said wait until the window has closed before you judge the transfers, I did that and I was pleasantly surprised with how it turned out. I'll be thinking the same way this year too. If you want a list of what each signing brings to the table, it'll be a waste of time. What I can say is I think Ollie has brought in some potential and some filler. I'm not disappointed with any player and I won't judge them until they've had a chance on the pitch.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings

I'd feel cheated if I where a Palace fan. It's almost as if they've given up on this season already. Signings have been very poor. Only one I'd have taken would have been the Spanish lad who should prove a decent buy.

Syph

Banned
Feb 20, 2013
I'd feel cheated if I where a Palace fan. It's almost as if they've given up on this season already. Signings have been very poor. Only one I'd have taken would have been the Spanish lad who should prove a decent buy.

You base this on what? Not one Palace fan will feel this way.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
You base this on what? Not one Palace fan will feel this way.

Because the Palace fans I know end every conversation with "even if we do go down we still got money to spend.... Why not bring in the quality players now that match the league you are in? You seriously can't be overly pleased with majority of your signings.

Syph

Banned
Feb 20, 2013
Because the Palace fans I know end every conversation with "even if we do go down we still got money to spend.... Why not bring in the quality players now that match the league you are in? You seriously can't be overly pleased with majority of your signings.

We're doing both. Signing some players, like Chamakh, who won't play for us if we get relegated and others, like Gayle, that have potential and will stay of we don't make it. What do you want us to do, be the next QPR?

The window has closed yet. There's plenty more time to bring in some more recruits. Like Puncheon, who signed today.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
We're doing both. Signing some players, like Chamakh, who won't play for us if we get relegated and others, like Gayle, that have potential and will stay of we don't make it. What do you want us to do, be the next QPR?

The window has closed yet. There's plenty more time to bring in some more recruits. Like Puncheon, who signed today.

If the roles were reversed and we'd have gone up and made the signing you had, you would have been pissing yourselves laughing. Your front line looks worse than most teams in the Championship.

Syph

Banned
Feb 20, 2013
If the roles were reversed and we'd have gone up and made the signing you had, you would have been pissing yourselves laughing. Your front line looks worse than most teams in the Championship.

So you want me to judge the signings that we haven't made, rather than the ones we have? Notice how most other top flight teams haven't strengthened their front line yet? That's because everyone is waiting to see who'll move first - strikers are normally deals done at the close of the window.

Anyway, Puncheon, Chamakh, Gayle and Phillips are fine by me for 2 more games.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
So you want me to judge the signings that we haven't made, rather than the ones we have? Notice how most other top flight teams haven't strengthened their front line yet? That's because everyone is waiting to see who'll move first - strikers are normally deals done at the close of the window.

Anyway, Puncheon, Chamakh, Gayle and Phillips are fine by me for 2 more games.
Phillips is 40
CHAMAKH, is shit
Gayle, to much of a step up for prem not ready yet
Puncheon, Meh!!!!!

albionite

May 20, 2009
Just looking at where Puncheon has played for last couple of seasons. Has he rooted up any trees? Looks like a player signed as the only one they could get

2010–
Southampton 65 (8)
2010–2011
→ Millwall (loan) 7 (5)
→ Blackpool (loan) 11 (3)
→ Queens Park Rangers (loan) 2 (0)
2013–
→ Crystal Palace (loan) 0 (0)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here