Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you still get excited about going to the Amex?

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Yes - I'm still head over heels in love with the place.

Fingers

Aug 6, 2011
hailsham
Look forward to getting the train from polegate every week, then walking up to the ground every week, getting my pie and a pint every week. Doesnt matter what the result its a dream come true and im so lucky to have a season ticket for the first season at the amex. i will never get tired of this place.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
I still do. But i also used to at Withdean and the Goldstone, so i think it is just the football rather than the stadium itself (still can't quite believe it is ours)!

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
You wouldn't think so, sitting here having a couple of drinks talking to Mrs Nomore about tomorrow's game! Like she gives a flying f@@k :D

Fozzyboy

Jul 5, 2011
Worthing
I love the footage on the giant screens just before kick off, the classic goals & the camers going over the fields then reaching the staduim (makes the hairs on my neck stand up). Makes me proud to be an Albion fan!!

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
eermmmm let me think.........

its a big yes from me............cant wait to put those lucky pants on in the morning

J2 BHA

Jul 28, 2004
Look forward to getting the train from polegate every week, then walking up to the ground every week, getting my pie and a pint every week. Doesnt matter what the result its a dream come true and im so lucky to have a season ticket for the first season at the amex. i will never get tired of this place.

This...absolutely spot on (apart from the Polegate bit as I don't live there!).

Can't wait til tomorrow.

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
'course I do. Still don't quite think that it's all ours, though!

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Oh yes, the walk up the slope from the station, with the stadium gradually heaving into view still gives me a little tingle in my gentleman's vegetables.

After such dark days I cannot believe how lucky we are.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here