Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Darwin Núñez

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Unfortunately that particular bottle he was hiding in went past it’s sell by date , so he’s currently hiding in a landfill site in India

Which for me is handy , as I need a SAUCE there just incase we’re looking to SING someone from the mighty HYDERABAD F.C !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Noah All

Jan 2, 2018
The shed
Unfortunately that particular bottle he was hiding in went past it’s sell by date , so he’s currently hiding in a landfill site in India

Which for me is handy , as I need a SAUCE there just incase we’re looking to SING someone from the mighty HYDERABAD F.C !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He should do well, everyone loves a CURRY sauce.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I would like to throw my hat into the ring and pronounce that it is I, SweatyMexican, with a 100% record when it comes to being ‘in the know’. :wink:

I’m 0/0.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
According to Wiki he's already our player? Anyone told the club?

Darwin Núñez
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Full name Darwin Gabriel Núñez Rivera
Date of birth 24 June 1999 (age 21)
Place of birth Artigas, Uruguay
Height 1.87 m (6 ft 2 in)
Playing position(s) Striker
Club information
Current team
Brighton
Number 21
Youth career
La Luz
San Miguel de Artigas
Peñarol

Darwin Gabriel Núñez Rivera (born 24 June 1999) is a Uruguayan professional footballer who plays as a striker for English club Brighton and the Uruguay national team.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería

Darwin Núñez

Club information
Current team
Brighton
Number 21
Youth career
La Luz
San Miguel de Artigas
Peñarol

Darwin Gabriel Núñez Rivera (born 24 June 1999) is a Uruguayan professional footballer who plays as a striker for English club Brighton and the Uruguay national team.

I'm off to get a Darwin Núñez tattoo on my neck.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean

Darwin Núñez

Club information
Current team
Brighton
Number 21
Youth career
La Luz
San Miguel de Artigas
Peñarol

I won't believe it until I see it written in the red tops........or on the seagull website

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Well, throwing my hat into the ring, could he be the reason that absolutely nothing except a report (which made no reference to any Albion player) in the local Pompey rag has come out. Could he, or another triallist, have been playing in that match?

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

Darwin Núñez

Club information
Current team
Brighton
Number 21
Youth career
La Luz
San Miguel de Artigas
Peñarol

Anyone can do that it means nothing. Hell, even Ben White can become a Leeds Player on wiki!

If Nunez comes here, and considering the alleged competition it would a coup more MASSIVE than even Sheffield Wednesday.

fingers crossed

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Well, throwing my hat into the ring, could he be the reason that absolutely nothing except a report (which made no reference to any Albion player) in the local Pompey rag has come out. Could he, or another triallist, have been playing in that match?

Nunez wasnt here. there's 14 days quarantine for new arrivals.

Would be far more likely to do with White imho

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

Players valued at £20m+ do not go to trial at other clubs

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

I spy fake news! Someone has mischievously edited the wiki entry - the 'Brighton' above gives the game away. The genuine article would have 'Brighton and Hove Albion' (and the link on Wiki would be to the club, not to the city as it does at the moment).

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
I spy fake news! Someone has mischievously edited the wiki entry - the 'Brighton' above gives the game away. The genuine article would have 'Brighton and Hove Albion' (and the link on Wiki would be to the club, not to the city as it does at the moment).

I'm sure you're right. As soon as something is sealed the club will be the first to let us know. Bit like the red tops saying that Chelsea were going to sign Dunk. I don't believe there was even any contact between the clubs, just media specualtion.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Owen reporting that Almeria trying to create a bidding war
This window is all about clubs getting deadwood off the wage bill cheaply and having bidding wars for the premium value prize assets they are reluctant to lose.

See bhafc as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here