Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Darwin Núñez

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Pretty sure he will sign for us but the timing was pure guesswork. I have no inside information.

Oddball.

Never get people giving false info to their fellow fans :shrug:

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
Really like the look of this guy & hope we can get him. He'd have to do 14 day quarantine if we did manage it, never know we may have already done it just waiting for the end of the 14 days!!!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
Lol.

It did seem a remarkably bold and specific post.

Would have been better to stick with a vague "signing soon".

Sorry everyone, I thought everyone would see how bizarre and specific it was and know it was a joke. Hope he does sign though. UTA.

Last edited:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
If it were up to me you’d be BANNED
[MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION] and I spend millions on international SAUCES and we had no SNIFF of this

You’ve made our industry of ITK look clownish with your pathetic RAMBLINGS

I think I speak for [MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION] and our thousands of SAUCES hiding world wide when I say .....

You sir ......are an IDIOT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
If it were up to me you’d be BANNED
[MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION] and I spend millions on international SAUCES and we had no SNIFF of this

You’ve made our industry of ITK look clownish with your pathetic RAMBLINGS

I think I speak for [MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION] and our thousands of SAUCES hiding world wide when I say .....

You sir ......are an IDIOT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So is this a goer then ? Or are you BOTH SAUCELESS. Without sauces. Bereft of sauces.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I am indeed lacking in SAUCE, my only crime is one of untold optimism that one day we shall enter the league of Champions led by the brave Sir Dunky. UTA.

You’re alright mate,it’s those blathering TOOLS [MENTION=24838]Bladders[/MENTION] and [MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION] that have FAILED MISERABLY here.

I shall also prostrate myself at the foot of Sir Lewis of Dunk when we smite those Barcelonians.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
You’re alright mate,it’s those blathering TOOLS [MENTION=24838]Bladders[/MENTION] and [MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION] that have FAILED MISERABLY here.

I shall also prostrate myself at the foot of Sir Lewis of Dunk when we smite those Barcelonians.

I’m 1/1 this WIDOW - But don’t want to SPRED false shit

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here