Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Darwin Núñez

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
I got this lads.

Gonna start a #FreeDarwinNunez campaign.

Might make a mug and a song.

Also going to cry and moan about it a lot.
Talk about my feelings. How I feel sorry for the lad. How he secretly wants to join us. How he'll be held back by their manager.
You see, I care so deeply for the boy. I cry myself to sleep each night. I can't eat.
He's like the son I never paid child support for. I was never available for him when he was growing up and maturing into a man. But now I'd like to reconcile with him, and not just because my life is shit and I want to profit off his success.
I love him so much...

...unless he has a bad game. Then he can f#ck right off the stupid c#nt. I'll ruin him.

But seriously though, everyone knows he wants to join? He clearly wants to leave so why are they keeping him hostage?

Players have all the powers these days.

£10m should be enough to do the deal. It’s a win win for them.

#freenunez [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
As said earlier us supporting the Albion means we get shafted as we only find out something when the player is holding the shirt.

Plenty of other teams appear to get off on 'leaks' and drip feeding the media.

I like the fact that we get no leaks, drip feeds etc.There's something really special about getting an "incoming" email or tweet from the club and then a picture of some player we have never imagined holding up the shirt- Veltman being the latest that took all of us by surprise, and the Dunk annual new contract as another example of a great surprise from the club

The Lallana signing was foreshadowed for ages, and although a great signing it didn't have the impact of Veltman

It also means all the complete bollocks about whichever superstar linked with us can be ignored, as most of the time if its "leaked" or "ITK" its usually just BS

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
I really hope this one comes off... Nunez is the one, Shirley!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Almeria are 100% going to sell him, that it clear. It makes sense that they don’t let this drag on and concentrate on their own recruitment and preparations for next season.

I think we’ll know where is going soon, hopefully the Captain has called it.
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] Have you checked your inbox?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here