Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Darwin Núñez

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
This window is all about clubs getting deadwood off the wage bill cheaply and having bidding wars for the premium value prize assets they are reluctant to lose.

See bhafc as well.
Worth remembering this is our key position to strengthen. We have spent 900k thus far and obviously have funds to strengthen, however unlike previous years we don’t need loads of new players, just a few top quality ones to add to the group.
20-25 million could well be the price we pay, and we can’t complain if a club has high demands/ prices as we do too for our own players...

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Will we sign him before this thread reaches 10 000 pages.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Anyone can do that it means nothing. Hell, even Ben White can become a Leeds Player on wiki!

If Nunez comes here, and considering the alleged competition it would a coup more MASSIVE than even Sheffield Wednesday.

fingers crossed
Im genuinely considering doing it just to see the reaction

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
This all seems a bit hot for us now.

Maybe the club are just happy with the smokescreen and the real action is elsewhere :shrug:

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
This all seems a bit hot for us now.

Maybe the club are just happy with the smokescreen and the real action is elsewhere :shrug:

Ollie Watkins?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall
Some one suggested Maxi Lopez on a separate post a few days ago I’m warming to that if I’m honest

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Plenty of time to get whichever striker in - transfer window open until 5th October so hopefully no panic buying in the next few days. Have a sneaky feeling the club will surprise us again and whoever comes in will be someone most of us hadn't even considered. Hopefully more Ulloa though than Locadia.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
We wanted him for 10 million and I can’t understand why they haven’t accepted our bid yet?

Like, what are they trying to achieve? I don’t get it?

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Im guessing Valencia striker Maxi Gomez would be the one

There is a 3rd Uruguayan who might be available soon, if reports are to be believed.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here