Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Dan Burn to Saudi FC

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Did he just describe himself as a local hero on his sky sports interview ?!

I just caught the end of the interview but I think he was talking about running out to the tune, Local hero,

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Must admit his performance was very ‘Brighton’ in terms of movement , organisation etc. be interesting to see how he goes in a back 4 where he will end up a bit more exposed at times. Sadly think Newcastle will be ok regardless

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Happy to see him enjoying this boyhood dream but we really should have held out for more money.

After previously claiming they were ripped off, the Toonheads are now saying '£13m? Bargain!'.

Wish we'd kept hold of him.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
After previously claiming they were ripped off, the Toonheads are now saying '£13m? Bargain!'.

Wish we'd kept hold of him.

I get that this deal was seen as one that suited all. Newcastle get a decent player, BDB gets to play for his boyhood club, and we get a fee for a player of position we're well stocked in, but that fee should have been at least £20m. Especially considering it was the last days of the transfer window and how much money they have.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
I get that this deal was seen as one that suited all. Newcastle get a decent player, BDB gets to play for his boyhood club, and we get a fee for a player of position we're well stocked in, but that fee should have been at least £20m. Especially considering it was the last days of the transfer window and how much money they have.

Give Tony a ring and tell him he cocked up.:D

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks

I would suspect there are add ons should Newcastle stay up, hopefully quite large ones!

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Must admit his performance was very ‘Brighton’ in terms of movement , organisation etc. be interesting to see how he goes in a back 4 where he will end up a bit more exposed at times. Sadly think Newcastle will be ok regardless

Well, I hope Newcastle stay up and I am pretty sure they will.
I like Eddie and I reckon that that victory over Villa tasted especially sweet to him ,remembering how Villa survived the 2019/20 season and Bournemouth went down.
Pleased for Dan as well, and wouldn’t want him relegated.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Laughable,so many and Hold your hands UP have dished it out to D/B and with Relish. NSC Liberal elite hypocrisy at its best.

When I've had my "English Vocabulary and Grammar" lesson tomorrow and hopefully reach the level where I can understand what you're writing, I'll get back to you on this one.

J2 DOG

Feb 28, 2009
Hove
Easy! He was our 4 or 5th choice CB. A high level set in this area by previous team mates. That’s what needs to be recognised here

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
£13m was a pathetic fee for an established, accomplished defender from a top 10 PL club who was an important regular player in our 1st team. Anything south of £15m was DERISORY in the current market.

We've gifted that filth of a club an absolute lynchpin to stave off the second division. I wish him well, but that was a pisstake of a fee to pave the way for the fella. We've been mugged.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
£13m was a pathetic fee for an established, accomplished defender from a top 10 PL club who was an important regular player in our 1st team. Anything south of £15m was DERISORY in the current market.

We've gifted that filth of a club an absolute lynchpin to stave off the second division. I wish him well, but that was a pisstake of a fee to pave the way for the fella. We've been mugged.

Unlikely Tony makes ‘pathetic’ commercial decisions.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here