Crofts signing today [4:30 announcement]

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
BDB now having a trial at Donny , was supposed to be staying a week at Blackpool who must have seen what promise he has. :lol:
That crosses BDB off the list. :O

finlaych

Apr 16, 2011
Brighton, United Kingdom
Is he wearing a hat?

glasses.jpg

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
why the mystery ?

Hope you are right

Sounds like you are liking the ego trip regardless

Incorrect.

Did I say it was a foward?

I dont understand - if you name a name it changes nothing? Why not just say? (sorry if uve said this cant be bothered to go through all this)

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
From 1pm........it's just not statement that gives one any confidence. It's now turned into 90% and Chelsea game at latest.

I feel for those who see themselves, or indeed are, 'in the know'.

Ignorance however frustrating does bring an over-riding sense of bliss. However the OP has perhaps set himself up here - surely he has seen the way of things that have gone before. I know something, that someone told me that something may be happening from sometime soon.

Not really much to go on

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Hardly Mystic Meg stuff is it, predicting there will be a signing before Saturday. I think most of us would be surprised if there wasn't. Have to do better than that I think.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I dont understand - if you name a name it changes nothing? Why not just say? (sorry if uve said this cant be bothered to go through all this)

Because if there are limited number of people who KNOW, then putting the name out may mean the source of the leak is traced. The source may then get in trouble or lose their job. You don't want that to happen to your source or they won't be a source any more. They also might not be able to pay their mortgage any more - but that's a lesser consideration quite frankly.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Because if there are limited number of people who KNOW, then putting the name out may mean the source of the leak is traced. The source may then get in trouble or lose their job. You don't want that to happen to your source or they won't be a source any more. They also might not be able to pay their mortgage any more - but that's a lesser consideration quite frankly.

so, are you aware of any activity today?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
why the mystery ?

Hope you are right

Sounds like you are liking the ego trip regardless

Incorrect.

Did I say it was a foward?

lesser consideration?

If it's someone that's been mentioned on here a lot then that won't be the case as there's been lots of chat. If it's not than yes your point is correct - but has the OP said this?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports