Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crofts signing today [4:30 announcement]

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Just heard a rumour...

This is Bullshit. Just saying.

and infact the only transfer likely to happen between now and Fri, is aa short term contract for the DS.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
If your not prepared to name then why are you prepared to start a thread sparking guessing games? You are either trolling for attention or trying to big yourself up.

Either way you should name the person or f*** right off, pref with a ban.

Exactly this.... If not prepared to say anything further why put up the original post. What a dickhead.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Because if there are limited number of people who KNOW, then putting the name out may mean the source of the leak is traced. The source may then get in trouble or lose their job. You don't want that to happen to your source or they won't be a source any more. They also might not be able to pay their mortgage any more - but that's a lesser consideration quite frankly.

My sauce told me it was Giant Haystacks.............

.....oops hope he doesn't get fired now.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
It was somebody acting a prat.

Mejona is a decent guy on here. Are you always f***ing ANGRY like this dude....?

incrediblehulk033108-1.jpg

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
If McCormack were to sign, I would spend the afternoon on CPFC BBS board giggling whilst watching it implode....

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'm not aware of any signings today - but that means nothing. I am firmly in "Olympics addict" mode and I'm not chasing any Albion info right now, so unless something falls into my lap, I'm unlikely to be first with anything.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I'm of the opinion, if you're told something about something like this, then they are effectively giving you 'permission' to leak it, that's why they've told you, because they want it out there. You don't believe 99% or leaks are accidental do you? If you are ITK because you work for the club, or for some reason you have been told in an official capacity, then you keep quiet, you don't start a thread like this, unless you don't care for your position any more.

So, whatever this OP knows, or thinks he knows, it's probably not somthing the originator of the rumour expected to be kept quiet. Then again, the OP could just be adding 2+2 and making an educated guess about something.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Don't tell anyone, but i bought a second bag of crisps today during my lunchhour. Cheese & Onion Walkers Max, they were. This morning, i had my regular packet of 25% extra free bacon Wheat Crunchies, but i very much had the urge to continue, to lick salt off of ridged and curved potato slivers. When finishing the C&O's i noticed they only had two days of life left in them to be eaten safely. I won't return to that local shop.
I think there's a story out there somewhere of a man who is a professional taster, experienced in the flavour impersonator industry, taken on his middle age as a crime scene licker to reenact the crime in his mind by every little particle he tongues. Then, of course, he'd have to slobber over the hands of the main suspects in a line-up, sometimes violently vomiting over the elements of a seeping stump that remain seemingly lodged to his clapper. I'd read it.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm not aware of any signings today - but that means nothing. I am firmly in "Olympics addict" mode and I'm not chasing any Albion info right now, so unless something falls into my lap, I'm unlikely to be first with anything.
When you find out who we're signing it'll be your jaw falling into your lap.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here