Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Comical things that people shout out during the game that make you laugh...

llugaes

Jan 20, 2009
guy screaming "lbw!" during the middle of a few half-hearted "offside!" shouts when the other side pulled a goal back in a jpt tie a few years back.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
2 I can think of:

1. When a referee was trying to boom an Albion player (I can't remember who) who had a nameless shirt on after getting blood on the original, someone in front shouted "don't tell 'im Pike!"
2. "Oh for fucks sake Brighton, not another long corner - they never work!

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
As an albion player was being booked for persistent fouling, Andy D'urso was pointing to the various areas of the pitch where the fouls had been committed and a comedy genius shouted "i got it wrong here, here, there, here and there!

BeardyChops

Jan 24, 2009
At withdean, when an opposition player walked back onto the lump jump pit cover to take a throw: 'Oi, get off our ... yellow thing!"

cloud

Jun 12, 2011
Here, there and everywhere
When we were at Gillingham, and the opposition goalie was wearing a stripey black/yellow top - "Beekeeper!"

Also, does anyone remember when Rod Thomas did a brilliant save, and got sent off as a result

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Against Hartlepool at Withers next to away fans (east end)

Their centre forward goes over in the box, ref waves play on............ one of their fans jumps up and shouts "No way" in his NE accent.

Albion fan immediately shouts back "Norway,......thats in f**king Scandinavia mate"

As an albion player was being booked for persistent fouling, Andy D'urso was pointing to the various areas of the pitch where the fouls had been committed and a comedy genius shouted "i got it wrong here, here, there, here and there!

:lolol:

From the Goldstone days, SW terrace in front of West stand, "face up Albion, face up"

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
There are 2 guys behind me, they are brilliant.

It's coming! is a good one the rest are just made up on the spot but are f***ing brilliant.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
During our final season back at the Goldstone when we were desperate for points and the North stand was full and so i ended up for that one game in the West stand, i was stood near the south end about level with the penalty area and after the lino gave another shockingly bad decision against us and someone shouted "oi lino, you've been doubting yourself ever since your wife asked for a threesome"

Skinthead

Jul 26, 2004
There Abouts
Early days at Withdean when Darren Freeman was playing for us, he was running down the wing (not the quickest) and the bloke in front of me shouted "Oi Freeman! your like a three year old Mondeo!!" Absolute classic. :)

BeepBeepImaJeep

Farewell and adieu....
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
2 I can think of:

1. When a referee was trying to boom an Albion player (I can't remember who) who had a nameless shirt on after getting blood on the original, someone in front shouted "don't tell 'im Pike!"

f***ing hilarious! :lolol::lolol::lolol:

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Remember Glen Little tearing Kerry Mayo a new one down our left when Reading beat us 2-0 at the Withdean a few years back. The atmosphere, even for the Withdean, was easily one of the worst I can remember. After he won a throw by the corner flag one bloke stood up in the middle of the library-like South Stand and shouted, clear as day, "He's a f***ing liar, he ain't even little!"

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Sticking with the British sitcom references..

Away at Swindon last season, there was this bloke infront looking rather worse for wear who defied his drunken state by coming out with several sharp-witted classics throughout the afternoon.. the best being after Calderon had mis-kicked a clearance that trickled its way back to Ankergren, my Dad sarcastically commented "ah, a cunning Spanish back-pass" - to which the bloke instantly turned and said "He learned it from a booook", giving the Manuel hand-gestures and everything. Cracked me right up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here