Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Comical things that people shout out during the game that make you laugh...

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
I remember Palace vs Sunderland in the playoff semi-final in 2003 and after Marcus Stewart scored a penalty, a drunken fan next to me said :

"Stadium of Light!? Stadium of C*nts more like!"

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Once at Withdean I had some 16 year-old behind me who spent the entire match stating the bleedin' obvious... if we were under attack by the edge of our box he would shout " Defend", attacking the other end it was " Attack".. other popular shouts of that day were " Tackle " also " Shoot", " Head It" " Kick It"... it seemed a very long 90 minutes

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
My favourie was "Codner, you couldn't finish a wank"

Seagull16

Sep 28, 2011
Throughout my time at the Withdean whenever people left early the guy in front of us would say "Remember Swindon".

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I always liked.... If you're gonna stand there and f****** watch Ferguson (Mick), pay £2.50 like the rest of us.

dexter

Apr 25, 2011
at the withdean vs man city someone smuggled in a megaphone , they were in the family stand and when casper schmeichel got the ball all you could hear loud as you like was , " oi schmeichel you wanker " it was hilarious , even schmeichel was laughing

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I remember Palace vs Sunderland in the playoff semi-final in 2003 and after Marcus Stewart scored a penalty, a drunken fan next to me said :

"Stadium of Light!? Stadium of C*nts more like!"

Some classics on this thread, but this one wins it for me. :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here