Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Club shop

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I just tried to buy this season's home kit (it was always out of stock when I tried before). Out of stock again. It would disappoint me greatly if this iconic 'best ever season' kit were to remain unavailable. Have I missed the boat? If so does anyone have an XL to sell?

Disappointed of Faversham.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
I have absolutely no knowledge about our kit supplier for the 23/24 season.
However, I'm beginning to think that our relationship with Nike is coming to an end.

We all know that our overseas friends have bought up just about every club shirt and training kit possible.
But the Albion fashion range which used to have many Nike items seems to have moved to almost solely non-branded items.
Basically Nike seems to have almost been almost air brushed from the website and reduced to a few bits and pieces that remain unsold. There certainly has been nothing new from Nike advertised for a while.

I reckon we're heading for an announcement of a new supplier once the season finishes.

(I can hear the cries of "No shit Sherlock" from you all over here in Bognor).

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I just tried to buy this season's home kit (it was always out of stock when I tried before). Out of stock again. It would disappoint me greatly if this iconic 'best ever season' kit were to remain unavailable. Have I missed the boat? If so does anyone have an XL to sell?

Disappointed of Faversham.
Think you're about 6 months too late at least.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
However, I'm beginning to think that our relationship with Nike is coming to an end.

We all know that our overseas friends have bought up just about every club shirt and training kit possible.
But the Albion fashion range which used to have many Nike items seems to have moved to almost solely non-branded items.
Basically Nike seems to have almost been almost air brushed from the website and reduced to a few bits and pieces that remain unsold. There certainly has been nothing new from Nike advertised for a while.

I reckon we're heading for an announcement of a new supplier once the season finishes.

No shit Sherlock 🤦🏻‍♂️

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

ADIDAS please.

Ike and Tina Burner

Mar 22, 2019
I really, really hope we move on from Nike. I've liked very few of our home kits with them and the away shirts are pretty much just generic templates. I think we're a much higher status club now than when we first linked up with them so hopefully we can attract a better manufacturer who will actually want to show some creativity and effort with their designs. I'd love for a really iconic home shirt next season to wear around Europe.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Joma, please:

Leg1a.jpg

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Yep, it’s May ffs, and those dreadful Nike kits have sold out, and the restock sold out, and we’ve just performed possibly at our highest level ever.

So let’s find something to moan about.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Agree it looks like end of Nike, but club is supposed to be keen on US ties... so?

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
I'm not convinced the sale of replica shirts is quite as big a deal for the club's income as some make it out to be. If you're Barca or United, you sell millions of shirts and it's an important source of income. For us, I'd be surprised if we sell more than 50,000 a year. Being as we supposedly make less than a fiver from each kit, it's not a huge amount of income for the club. However, I do understand the frustration of those who have wanted kit and not been able to get it.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Hoping it’s the end of Nike, Adidas would be decent. I always find even their most basic of designs looks so much classier than the Nike stuff.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Yep, it’s May ffs, and those dreadful Nike kits have sold out, and the restock sold out, and we’ve just performed possibly at our highest level ever.

Nah. Let's find THIS to moan about. Because it's a more than valid moan. The Albion are commercially shit as regards kit and general merchandise. Just prior to pandemic I was lucky enough to visit Munich. Must have seen a dozen or more corner shops with a full-on window display of Bayern shirts, branded yellow ducks and - yes! - dog bowls! Pathetic that our club's commercial arm doesn't seem to think even that tiniest wee bit outside the box. Oh well, club's loss. Again :shrug:

Last edited:

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford

Haven't the club already confirmed that the away kit is next year's 3rd kit? Pretty much nails the colours to the mast on Nike being our supplier for next season at least

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis

I think rather than stating anyone is moaning about it, the majority of us have just accepted that it's been a shit kit and bland leisurewear on offer from Nike.
No one is discussing the finances of any deal, just the fact that a major change is possibly about to happen (or not).

All we're asking for is some decent clobber to wear and to offer a bit more variety and quality than Gillingham or Stevenage.
Oh, and have it available for the start of the season and for it to still be available in October and November, and maybe even March.

Midget

Concourse Kabe. *Posts may be affected by alcohol.
Aug 16, 2015
Lurking
Nah. Let's find THIS to moan about. Because it's a more than valid moan. The Albion are commercially shit as regards kit and general merchandise. Just prior to pandemic I was lucky enough to visit Munich. Must have seen a dozen or more corner shops with a full-on window display of Bayern shirts, branded yellow ducks and - yes! - dog bowls! Pathetic that our club's commercial arm doesn't seem to think even that tiniest wee bit outside the box. Oh well, club's loss. Again :shrug:
I have Albion cat bowls. And a rubber duck.

Just saying.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Haven't the club already confirmed that the away kit is next year's 3rd kit? Pretty much nails the colours to the mast on Nike being our supplier for next season at least
They haven’t. Nothing on site saying it is either as in previous years.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here